Shadow and pinkie chapter 1:eggman and the portal

(This is my first ever story to write so just in case it sucks so sorry✍️)
(Plus this is just the beginning of what happened,like I said I suck )

(This is my first ever story to write so just in case it sucks so sorry✍️) (Plus this is just the beginning of what happened,like I said I suck )

Sonic,Shadow,andSilver uses the chaos emeralds to defeat a large robot of Eggman from attacking ponyville.
Twilight and the others destroyed every minute minion robot eggman creates and Eggman's large robot fell on the ground defeated.Eggman gets out of the robot seeing three super hedgehogs in front of him."Are you finally ready to surrender Eggman?"Sonic says while he turns back into his original self."Or do we ha e to kick your butt again?"Silver replies also back into his original self.Shadow also turns back getting the deactivate button(to stop the robots)and crushes it."You may have the portal home and win this fight,but next time I have a better plan to destroy you and your friends!!!!"he said and flees back.Sonic,Shadow,and Silver checks on theirs friends.Seeing them a little hurt with bruises and scars ,twilight goes to sonic and tells him that they are fine."Ok if you say so."They all turn around and see the portal open,ready to go back to sonic's home world.Without no time at all they all ran to the portal while twilight and her friends waves goodbye and all that.
Shadow was the last person to go.When he saw pinkie waving goodbye to him,he felt bad leaving the only friend for him.With that not bothering him, he nods to pinkie and runs to portal,portal closes leaving the ponies a little unstable."Do you think he wanted to wave at you?"Dash says to pinkie,whom she has a scar on her cheek and bruises."You know how that old grumpy guy is!!"she says happily while every pony laughs at the comment."well we have a lot to do."twilight replies in a sigh.