Shadow and pinkie chapter3: going back home

(This picture didn't match the story but hey I have too many pictures on my 📱 so yeah sorry)

"Sonic can you pass me the screwdriver?"tails said working on the machine.Sonic passes the screwdriver to tails while watching him with a bored face.Shadow walks in seeing the machine with a open hole in the center.
"So.....this is the portal?"Tails looks at shadow."Yeah...sorry I didn't really had good spare parts,but when we plug the item in this basket-"he points in the basket with nothing in it."-it can use a item from equestria to sent us there."Sonic then realized something.
"So....do we have a item from equestria?"Tails froze for a minute.
"OMG I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE FLUTTERSHY AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tails yelled which shadow and sonic covers their ears."So how can we go home?-"before he could say something-"By using pinkie's bracelet she got me of course!!!!!"Amy yell behind sonic which he jump on shadow."Where the hell did you came from?!""When the hell would you get OFF!!!!"shadow yells and sonic gets off.
"We'll use it to go home,Tails,me,shadow,and sonic will go!!"she gave the item to tails which he looked at the three hedgehogs right in front of him."I hope this works...."
Tails puts the item in the basket-and the machine activates.They were suck in the open portal-But the portal closes.
Rouge walks in."................I guess Amy is not here................I'll look elsewhere................."she leaves.
"Ow...."sonic says hearing his friends says ow too."Did we made it?"Amy replied.Everything looked black with ashes.......houses destroyed........no body around..........no sight of there friends."Maybe we when elsewhere....like maybe a war zone?"
Everyone stared at shadow which he found a sign."no....we're home indeed."
He said looking at the sign that says:
         "HERE LIES EQUESTRIA'S
                       FUTURE"