Shadow and pinkie chapter4: seeing our home

"This

"This......this can't be home!"Amy cries
Seeing equestria fallen into ashes of black."I doubt it....come on let's find our friends!!!"Sonic demands while everyone follows him.They spotted twilight's tree with no leaves and a little dark brown.They all go in yelling twilight's name,but no answer.They check her room but no twilight nowhere."Hey guys...look......."Amy picks up a letter that looks brand new.........like it was just written minutes ago.:
Dear sonic and friends,

While you were gone just for a year,somehow Chrysalis,sombra,and tirek manage to team up and defeat us.
Sombra took over the Chrystal empire and prison candence and shiny armor.
Tirek took over Princess celestia,Luna, and all the princesses.......even me our power and took over ponyville.
Chrysalis took over equestria......and sadly beat up pinkie pie and took her as a prisoner and a maid to help her and steal her power.I don't know why they teamed up.I don't know why Sombra survived.And I don't know why Chrysalis took pinkie pie to keep her since 2 years already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry........I hope you can find everyone to stop the three villains and please............please find pinkie and make sure she's ok.Meet me at the Everfree forest with a hut.
Yours truly,Twilight sparkle

Sonic,tails and Amy read it with sadness.They wonder what would shadow react to pinkie's disappearance.
"Hey you found a letter."They turn around seeing shadow with a book.
"What does it say?"Sonic gave him the letter and shadow reads it.After he read it,he hugs sonic with tears in his eyes.
"W-w-what d-d-did s-s-she meant?????"shadow was bawling with tears now."don't worry shadow......we'll stop them......then you can.....reunite with pinkie pie."