Shadow and pinkie chapter 5:War dashie

Shadow and the friends are looking everywhere in ponyville to find someone who survived the war or who had been in the war

Shadow and the friends are looking everywhere in ponyville to find someone who survived the war or who had been in the war.They went in the Everfree forest but saw no one.....until.
(Crash) Amy heard from her left,somewhere between two trees and a bush."Hey....what's that?"she points at a bush between two trees.They were about to remove the bush when(WHOOSH)amy step on something that made them get caught on a cage trap."Ha!!!Gotta!!!"a familiar female voice jumps out of the bush.
She had dark rainbow hair curved upward to her head.She was wearing a blackish blue war suit all torn up with cadets and weapons.She had also blue fur and....reddish pinkish eye color.
"Now..the general will be glad that I capture four changelings!!!!!"
She yells at them which Amy replies.
"Wait!!!We're not changelings!!!we are just normal people!!!!"The war pony replies.".............people?.....you mean....ponies...right?""no we are hedgehogs.....we just got here!!!!"Sonic says."Correct......changelings don't turn into three porcupines and a two tailed fox."She lets them go but shadow replied with a groan."we're hedgehogs not porcupines."Amy look at her with a smile."Thank you,my name is Amy."
She points at her friends."this is sonic,
Shadow,and tails."The war pony replies."Well my name is rainbow dash....soldier of general luna."
.....................they froze............"what?"
"Rainbow......it's me........Amy Rose"