Shadow and pinkie chapter 2: why can't i stop thinking about you?!

(3 years later)

(3 years later)

"Sonic!!!!!!!"Amy yells in the house waiting for her boyfriend to come out.
"We are going to be late!!!!!HURRY!!!!!!UP!!!!!!!""jeez ok I'm coming!!!!"Sonic comes out of his room wearing a suit for a party celebration.
"Wow your so handsome sonic!!"Amy says .She was wearing a red dress with a short black jacket."T-Thanks you too."He replies holding her hand going to the celebration.Everyobe was there to celebrate the day (as always)as sonic defeats Eggman his 50th time already.
Rouge was enjoying the punch,cream and cheese were dancing,Knuckles almost trip sonic on Amy,everyone were having fun.Shadow on the other hand...................wasn't even trying to have fun.Sonic thought it was just same old same old shadow,but he just had a sad face while looking at the drink.
He missed being in equestria with new things to discover,but what was so stupid to him.......he missed his best friend pinkie pie."Hey shadster?"A voice calls him.Shadow turns around seeing sonic with a drink and his hair really mess up."what the hell happen to you?"he says sonic sitting down."heh well knuckles and me got to a fight-"shadow cut him off."yeah never mind I think I can guess it already.""yeah anyway I wanted to know how were you going?"shadow was confused."why shouldn't I be?""well....I see you a little pale and you never wanted to talk.""well........is very complicated to know.""how?"
"Sonic........do you know a feeling when you can get something out of your head?"Sonic knew it."Love?"Shadow didn't want to call it that."no I mean when you miss someone and you really want to see them again?"Sonic confused."yeah love.""NO..I mean when you really care for someone you like?!""oh I know."shadow was finally relieved."what is it?"Sonic yells at him."SHADOW.IT.IS.CALLED.LOVE!"
Shadow ears were pop(or whatever how you say it)"ow""sorry...but come on be serious shadow.He sighed."I can't stop thinking about pinkie pie."
Sonic giggles."wow and I thought you were serious!!"he was about to laugh when shadow had a serious face(shadows face:😑)"wait...your serious?!""yeah I am.""oh sorry."
"It's ok....Knuckles didn't believe me either."
"Well now that you mention something............tails told me not to tell anyone.......but he's trying to make the portal to equestria."Shadow froze in excitement."wait he is?!why?!?"
"To see fluttershy again."
"When will it finish?!?"
"........Tomorrow....."
"Sonic I HAVE TO GO BACK!!!."
"Jeez ok now you sound like Amy."
"I heard that."Amy replies behind sonic."............busted..........."Sonic sighs