Epilogue

=*=*=
Hey, guys! In my last author's note, I asked a question. And. . . well, only few of you specifically answered yes for an epilogue. Which is sad. And it made me cry. I threw my phone across the room. And then I asked Zeus to feed me some volts and end my wretched life. . .

Nah, just messing. I wasn't sad at all. I loved your comments. 😊

But since I already made drafts anyway and since I love writing for this story and since I really love you guys, here's an epilogue for you. ❤❤

This epilogue isn't a full chapter. It's a series of oneshots starting right after the last chapter, Under the Streetlights. Now that I've officially published this chapter, it means that Coming Back is also officially done. That really makes me sad since I really loved making this story.

And for those of you who aren't too busy, please check out my new story PROJECT NERD CONVERSION. I really hope you read it!

Also, I'm sorry if I didn't post this on time. I'm going through quite a lot right now, and it's more than just a "rough patch." I just couldn't get the right mood to write happy things, since I'm ever hardly happy these days. I'm sorry for ranting. I just had to let it out there. :)

Without further ado (it feels so official this way), I present to you the slightly crappy epilogue. Enjoy!
=*=*=

[Song: Better Together by Jack Johnson]

•CAFETERIA•

Reyna
Reyna's remaining vacation days had been super amazing with Nico back.

Oh, it had been the best. Nico showed up to both camps, to all the people who had thought he was dead, and he got the beating of a lifetime from Hazel. Who would've thought that Hazel could chuck her shoe with that much accuracy?

"Hmph," Percy had grumbled, looking at Leo and Nico. "So, two of my friends already pretended to be dead. It's like a life goal or something. I wonder how many years I'll hide from you people. . ."

It pretty much sounded like Percy was planning to disappear. Reyna hoped Annabeth's murderous glare had been enough to slap some sense into him.

As much as Reyna enjoyed watching Nico being punished, she loved it more when she could have him to herself. And so she was sad when the holidays came to an end.

She was back to reality. And that reality meant staying up all night for her research papers, dealing with Lianne's nonstop squealing since she found out about Nico being alive, sitting in a classroom all day, and confronting Justin Marshall.

Actually. . . She hadn't done that last part yet. She would confront Justin Marshall in. . . well, just about now.

Justin sat next to her in their first class, which was new since he had always been quite shy around her.

He must've gotten the courage from the failed date in New Year's Eve. Though how, Reyna had no clue.

Nevertheless, she saw this as her chance to tell him straightaway what she really felt about him.

"Justin, can we meet for lunch in the cafeteria?" she asked. "I have to talk to you about something."

"Sure," he replied. He was smiling, but he also looked a bit uncertain.

He must've sensed the seriousness in her voice because when she arrived at the cafeteria with her food in tow, he was already sitting there with his back so straight he looked like he was going to interview an employee.