Not Alone||Teenager!Dean × reader pt 4

Dean's POV

I can't believe it. The girl I loved. Gone. Forever. Her cold, pale, body lay in the hospital bed in front of me. Her chest wasn't moving to the slow, steady breathing pattern like it used to. Her once pink lips were now paler than pastel pink. It hurt me to know that I was the reason this happened.

I reached out for her dead hand. I felt a year run down my face, then many more. I let out my sobs. They were loud. I didn't care. I loved her and that was all that mattered. Sam's hand was on my shoulder, he was crying too.

"I loved you, Y/N. I'm sorry. So, so sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have let you go. It's all my fault. Your death is on my hands." I whispered to her hand.

She couldn't hear me. Why was I trying. She was so young too. Our lives had just started.

"Dean?" Sammy said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do you think she'll remember us in heaven?"

"Of course, Sammy."

A weak smile was placed on his face. It made me happy to know he was at least trying to be happy.

Sam's POV

It hurt me so much to see Dean like this. I tried smiling even though I wasn't happy. I was the opposite. Y/N and I became very close. She was like a sister to me. She was so over protective. I could count on her to kick ass more than I could Dean. Of she heard any rumor she would go full Sherlock on me. She was the nicest person ever. I could see why Dean liked her. If I was her age I would have liked her too. Y/N told me stories when we would go on long trips. Her stories were the best. They were either action-packed or like a sappy romance novel. It didn't matter, they were still wonderful.

Her eyes were beautiful. They were a soft
E/C that could light up a room. The smile she gave me on a daily basis wasn't big, but it was still a smile. Her smile. Y/N's smile. The smile that Dean fell in love with. The smile that was brighter than the Sun.

"Remember the stories Y/N would always tell?" I muttered.

"Yeah." Dean moped.

I frowned, "Could you tell me one? The one she would always tell that was about dragons."

"Sure. Once upon a time, just like every cliche fairytale, there was a princess with a Prince. But she hated the Prince..." Dean went on.

I smiled and closed my eyes. Hearing Y/N's stories made me so happy. This time I was genuinely happy around her passed self.

YO YO YO GUESS WHAT A SURPRISE CHAPTER THATS RIGHT AHAHHAHAHAHHHHHH. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. IT WAS A PRESENT FOR OVER 200 READS. THANK YOU. PLEASE VOTE AND SHIT YEAH LOVE U GUYS BYEEE