Untitled Part 4

(A/N: Whenever Yuri Katsuki and Yuri Plisetsky are in the story at the same time, Im reffering to Yuri Plisetsky as Yurio, like they do in the anime.)

*~Y/n's POV~*

Sunlight pours into the hotel room, making me squint my eyes when I open them. I looked at my phone. You have 1 message.   

C. Leona-

(Y/n)! Where are you?! Are you hurt?!

You- 

I would say no but these bruises and wepts would say otherwise. Btw don't think I'm ever coming back to you, Ever. 

C. Leona- 

That's stupid. Where would you even go?!

You-

I'll find a place.

C. Leona-

(Y/n)... Where are you? I'm going to come find you.

You-

Not telling you. I took ALL location services off of my phone and Yakov is picking me up in a few hours so. Bye forever lol

C. Leona-

Please, (Y/n). I'm so sorry. I've never treated you like a real mom... 

You- 

DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP! First, I'm just something you could spit insults to. 

C. Leona-

Constructive Criticism

You- 

Calling someone an idiot, saying that they should not skate, saying that they'll be lonely forever is NOT constructive criticism. Second, There isn't one minute you can't be my mom! Its always 'Coach Leona'.  You never treat me like a regular daughter.

You- 

And apparently I'm some punching bag to you... I'm not living like this. I'm going to Russia and you won't stop me.

C. Leona-

I'm sorry! Please...Sweetie. 

BLOCKED.

Everyone could tell that if I go back to her its gonna be the same old ways but worse. I wipe  the tear from my eyes, but forgetting that I had a black eye, I cringed from the pain. I'll have to cover this up. 

After taking a shower, I look at the Yuri t-shirt. Promising, but creepy. I just put on a black long-sleeved shirt and a coat and Jeans. I only wear makeup for competitions. I softly applied (s/c) foundation and blended it in with my skin, over my bruises. It hurt but it looked as if it wasn't there.

I was done getting ready and packing up so I decided to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~Y/n's POV~*

It was the grand Prix and a lot happened after Yuri's performance. Victor's dog got sick so Coach Yakov had to be Yuri Katsuki's temporary coach. Yuri Katsuki was a hugging mess.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Yurio shouted while running from Yuri's hug attack. Of course, Yuri caught him. I was in a good mood so I wanted a hug too.

"Me next!" I shouted and Yuri ran, no sprinted towards me and hugged me. Mid-hug, I felt a force push Yuri off of me, really hard. I look over to see Yurio's foot in front of him of where he kicked Yuri.

"No. More. Hugs." He glares at Yuri. 

"Aw, jealous?" I snicker. Yurio's face turns a bright red as I said this making both me and Yuri burst into laughter.

"W-what?! N-no! I-I'm J-just s-saying--"

"That you want to be the one to hug me instead of Yuri,"

"N-no! I-it--"

"It's fine, I know I'm irresistible," I finally burst out laughing along with 3 other people. Yurio looked like a human tomato now. It was hilarious. He was about to turn to walk away and without thinking I grab his arm to turn him around and hug him. I heard Chris in the background loudly fangirling. I look up at Yurio who had the face of shock. I just realized what I had just done and pulled away.

"Who's irresistible now," Yurio smirks. I hate him so much right now.  My face turned super red.

"N-not you! I just f-felt b-bad!" I stuttered. Yurio smiles making me turn redder. It was so rare to see him smile and when he does it always gets to me. 

I run off towards the bathroom to hide my embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~