03| Catharsis

0 3 

C a t h a r s i s 

(n.) the purging or emotional release of tension, especially through kinds of art and music.

  ●●●  

Photography is an art of observation.

It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place.

It has little to do with the things you see, 

and everything you do with how you see them.

  –  Elliot Erwitt

  ●●●  

N O T E 

Shoutout to iamverypunkrockokay and Itzz_Unicorn for having a whole conspiracy/murder plot for Jonathan in the last chapter. I am pretty sure their whole convo exceeded more than 50 comments, and fam, if you ever need someone assassinated, I highly recommend these two pros.

If you didn't read my latest update on Miscellaneous Notions prior to this, then you wouldn't know some awesome, new stuff that is happening!

I have a Wattpad snapchat now, and it's @/xxnadia_rosexx!It would be lit if you added me on there, and I'll admit that it would make me feel kinda cool. 

Much love, and I hope you all enjoy. 

xoxo

  ●●●  

James didn't even look like Damien.

It never made any sense to Damien on how James was his brother when they didn't even resemble each other half as much as siblings should. Blonde hair and green eyes, a fair complexion and straight eyebrows, James looked the complete opposite of Damien's dark hair and blue eyes; tanned complexion and arched eyebrows.

Maybe it was just the matter of age, but Damien didn't mind it as much while he rocked the little crib back and forth, curiously watching as James babbled non-sense as though Damien understood the Ohhhhhh and Blablala he kept repeating.

Aaron had his nose buried in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, his reading glasses carelessly plucked on and a small smile sprinkled on his lips. He then looked up to Damien, and smiled a toothy grin. "Would you ever participate in the Triwizard Tournament?"

Damien shook his head, rocking James' crib. "I think I have Charms to worry about rather than some stupid tournament."

Aaron frowned. "You're such a Hermione Granger, geez."

Damien quirked an eyebrow. "Why are you saying that like it's a bad thing?"

Aaron shook his head wildly, the tips of his hair settling down to the lenses of his glasses. "I'm not – it's just you even phrased it in a sentence that sounded so much like Hermione."

"Bummer," Damien said, smiling a bit, "I like Luna better."

"Ginny is pretty rad too," Aaron grinned.