Chapter 2

~after school~

I run down (Joy street) , seeing a body and a bunch of bloody splatters around him. I cautiously walk closer , is this? It is (Ace)! "Damnit , I should have came here sooner!" I swear as I kneel next to him. Feeling his wrist , I calm a little. 'Good , still has a pulse.' I carry him bridal style to my house. Hopefully THEY aren't home yet.

~damn a lot of timeskips , right?~

"Oh hey Smile , mind if you get the first aid kit for me please?" I ask. He barks and runs off. I remove (Ace)'s jacket. There are a lot of scars and marks on his arms. Raising his shirt up to his chest , i was horrified. There was a gigantic scar , stitched and purple bruises surrounding it. Smile runs back with the kit in his mouth. "Good Smile." I pat him on the head. "Hey Jack." Jane says as she walks in the room. "Oh my , what happened?" she asks. "I found him on the street beaten up , so I'm helping him." I reply. She nods and helps me cover his wounds up also.

"I'm gonna make him some soup before he wakes up , alright?" she says. I nod.

Eyeless Jacks POV

"Uuurgh...." (Ace) growls. Jane walks back with a bowl of (chicken soup). "Oh he's waking up." Jane whispers. 'No sh-t.' I thought as I roll my eyes.....if I had any. (Ace) winces in pain and then sits on the couch , with the blanket covering his legs. "Jack? Agh...my head hurts. No wait , everywhere hurts. Where am I?" he asks. "Your at my house. I found you at the middle of the street beaten , so I helped you." I answer. "H-help me? Why would you help a piece of sh-t like me? A waste of space and time." he says. It looks like he isn't use to people being nice to him.

"Look." I say as I gently grab both of his shoulders , making him stare into by deep blue eyes while I look at his (light green) ones. "I may not know you a lot , and you may not know me a lot , but I feel like I know what's happening to you in your life. To me , your not a waste of time nor space. Your my buddy , my bro here. You can just tell me all your problems , you don't have to but if it makes you feel better , I'll always be there to listen." I say , taking a deep breath.

"AAAAAAWWWWWW~" Jane says. "Oh yeah and this is Jane , a buddy of mine." I say. 'I forgot she was still sitting there , probably fangirling into her pervy fantasies...' "Pleasure to meet you. While you were out , I made you (chicken soup)." She places the bowl in front of (Ace) on the table. "He-he-hello everyo- JAAAAAANE!!!" Jeff says. "JEFF , JANE , NOT WHEN A GUEST IS HERE. WEITHER YOU STICK AND NOT FIGHT IN THE HOUSE OR YOU GO OUTSIDE." I interrupt them before something or someone gets hurt.

"Fine." They both say while glaring at each other. "Sorry (Ace). This here is-" I get rudely interrupted. "SUP BRO. THE NAME'S JEFF." he says while offering a hand shake. "Uuuh....nice to meet you also?" (Ace) gives a weird look at Jeff , shaking his hand. "Hey Jack , bro , have you seen BEN?" Jeff asks. "He's in my room playing video games. Why?" I ask. "I need 20 dollars cause SOMEONE made Slendy high and now he's being the horrible dancer like always singing 'Gimme 20 dollars'!" Jeff says , running up the stairs.

"Ok then. Anyway (Ace). May I speak to you privately?" I ask. He nods and attempts to stand , but then falls down. "I'll have to carry you then." I say , holding him up bridal style , seeing him blush or just heating up cause of the warmth in the house. "Ok Jack , what is it?" he asks. "Do you remember who beated you up?" .....(Ace) whispers "Why do you care?" "It's cause your my friend , and I care. I don't like seeing anyone hurt." "SO WHAT!?" he shouts. "I knew that look in Liz's eyes. She wanted to hurt you. Then today I saw you beaten. Plus yesterday I saw your parents beat you up. I know it isn't my business , but no one deserves to be treated like that." I say calmly.

"How did you see  my parents beat me up? Are you a stalker?" he asks. "No no no I'm no stalker. I was walking down the street until I heard screaming at your house. I ran to your window to see what is happening." "Jack , it could have been ANYTHING happening." he says. 'Well , that's true,  but it's hard to believe you'll ever get laid.' I chuckle at the thought. "Hey , someday I will get laid!" he says as if he read my thoughts. "Oh your gonna hide your friends from me now?" someone says. Both of us look at the door , seeing BEN leaning with his arms crossed. "Well you didn't go downstairs or anything , plus I'm not!" I say.

"Well then. Sup babe , my name is BEN." He says , sitting next to (Ace). "Why did you call him babe?" I ask. "I call everyone babe , babe." BEN says. "Since when?" Jane says while standing at the doorway. "Right now , babe." BEN answers. "Anyway. I bet you didn't get laid yet!" (Ace) says to me. "Hey I got laid a bunch of times!" I argue. "No worries. Jack never got laid. He was never in a relationship in his life." BEN says. "WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!?" I say to BEN. Jane whispers to BEN "I know these to boys will soon get laid." BEN blushes a little. "You and your......yaoi fantasies , Jane." BEN says. "Ha. You and your yuri fantasies." Jane says.

"Can you both keep your fantasies somewhere that is NOT my room?" I say. "Don't deny it. You like yaoi and yuri also." they both say as they exit my room. ".......What." (Ace) says with a pokerface. "It's nothing. Anyway yeah , I saw your parents beating you up.” 'Should I do something? We don't know each other much but I still feel tugs in me...' I thought.

Sure." he says , setting me off a little. "Really? Your not gonna think about it?" I say. "I don't really like living with my parents. Besides , I trust you , right?" he says. I nod.

(Ace) POV

"Do you need anything from my other house?" Jack asks. "Well , everything that I own is inside my backpack. Everything else is my parent's so yeah." "Ok I'm gonna go get it , chat with the others if you want." he say before leaving.

~Time skip later that night~

*Jack's P.O.V.*

After getting Ace backpack from his house I plan to make his parent's suffered for they did to him.  Ace flashed through my mind. My angel as I liked to call him. A plan comes to mind and I bolt back to Liz’s.

I stood atop the roof of Liz's home, the person to have hurt (Ace). The sky was cloudless and the stars sparkled brightly as if urging me forward. And I was definitely not stopping until that girl’s blood covered my hands. Silently I tip-toed over to the edge of the building and knelt down and lowered my head to look into her bedroom window. She was sound asleep and all I could see was the long brown hair sticking out from under the beds comforter.