Chapter 4

"May I ask, who you are?" said the very tall man.

"I'm (Ace)." I said all innocent.

"he's a friend of mine's Slendy." Jack said.

"Well, does he have manners and why is he here?" said Slendy.

"Well....ummm..." Jack said, scratching the back of his neck.

I sighed. "Can you put me down please and I can tell you why I'm here and yes I do have manners." I said before he put me down. I sat down on the table to tell Slendy why I’m here and all.

Ace P.O.V

After I explained to Slendy why I was here, he just got up and walked to Jack.

"he can stay bu-" Slendy said but got interrupted by Jack

"Yes!!!!" Jack yelled, all happy along with Ben and Jane.

"But he has to be a proxy if he's going to live here." Slendy said

"You mean like an assistance?" I said all confused.

Yes, but not my proxy. But you'll be Jack's proxy." said Slendy.

"WHAT?!" I and Jack said at the same time.

I tried to tell Slendy I don't want to be Jack's proxy but he left for a meeting. I turned around and see Jack giving me a flirty look.

"What?" I said.

"Since you're my proxy, I can make you do whatever I want." he said getting close me.

"So?!" I said, crossing my arms.

Jack tried to closer to me but, the little girl went up to me .

"Hi, I'm Sally!" the little girl said.

"Hi Sally." I said with a smile.

"Do you want to play a game (Ace)?" Sally said.

I thought for a moment and nodded. She took me outside to play hide and seek, tea party, and hop-scotch. I got really tired and went inside to sit on the couch Then Ben sat next to me and started playing on the Xbox. I watch him played for a while and he asked me if I wanted to play. "Sure, as long as you don't cheat." I said to him. He handed me a controller. Thanks Ben I said taking the controller and played Black Ops with him. I played for about 3 hours Ben left with Jeff to how know where? I sat in front of the TV watching the new seeing at Liz has been kill last night she was found violently murdered in her own room there was a picture shown what happened to her. She had a cut in her stomach cause be a knife and her right hand has been cut clean off the worst part was at her upper part of her body was rip open and her skin rip apart. Her heart was missing. Suddenly feeling more than a little nauseous, I turn off the TV I felt happy knowing that she dead I don’t know why I wish I was the one to kill her. oh man what am I thinking I’m not a killer I’m not kind of guy . What’s happening to me?  I was think about this until I heard somebody knocked on the door. I wondered who was insane enough to be knocking right now. Getting up slowly, I tiptoed to the front door and peeked through the eyepiece. A soft gasp escaped my lips as my parents. I was shocked....how could they find me already?! The door was kick open see my parents and to make it worse...they didn't look happy.

"You!" my mom yelled. "this where you been!"

"Why do you care" I yelled back.

"Shut up you little shit!" my dad yelled.

They tried to walk over to me closing the door behind them, but I jumped away from them. My dad ran and tried to grab me. I tried to dodge him, but grabbed my hair and pulled it. I screamed. He dragged me toward my mom and she started hitting me. I begged them to stop...but of course they didn't listen. My dad was started hitting me in the face. My mom was hitting me all over my body. I screamed from the pain, and I thought they were going to kill me. My dad suddenly screamed. He let go of my hair and grabbed his side. He was bleeding. My mom screamed. 

"Honey what happened?!" she screamed.

My dad just bent down on one knee, a small pool of blood started to form where the blood was dripping. My mom pushed me to get to him.