Chapter 6

Ace POV

I woke up suddenly to the feeling of being watched Opening my eyes I look around the room. I was laying on my right side and all that was in view was the door of the room Sitting up I look out the window. It jumped breaking the window I let out a scream for help hoping that someone and hear me "Scream," the creature demanded in a raspy voice, "I love it when they scream."

(Jacks POV)

I didn't even make it all the way downstairs when I heard the window break and (Ace) scream. I didn't think and ran back up the stairs. There, in my room, holding him was the Rake. He was getting ready to stab one of his long claws into his chest when he looked up at me. "Ah, Jacky," he said in that raspy, annoying voice of his you don’t mind if I take this one." He said with a wide, toothy grin.

"Let him go." I said with anger run in my vines

"Nah," he said causing me to clench my jaw, "I quite like taking the things you care about."

With that he took hold of (Ace) and jumped out the window. I didn't think. I jumped out the window myself and followed them. No way would I lose Him to that thing, no way.

(Ace POV)

The strange creature had a surprisingly strong grip. I pounded on its arms in vain. Jack was chasing after us, but I lost sight of him when the creature entered the woods. It was fast, really fast. I kept screaming and screaming for Jack. And every once in a while, I heard him scream my name.

When I got to an old, run down cabin, it stopped running and took me inside. It let me fall onto the floor causing me to hit my head sending blinding white pain through my head.

"Wh-what are you going to do?" I managed to ask.

"Make you mine." It said knocking me out and sending me falling into oblivion, once again

(Jack's POV)

I saw them run into the abandoned cabin and forced me legs to go faster. The Rake will pay if he did ANYTHING to (Ace). I ran towards the cabin and kicked the door down. The Rake had (Ace) chained to the wall. He had long scratches running down his arms and some across his face. His cheeks and his left eye were bruised and already turning purple.

The Rake launched itself at me but I was too quick I punch Rake as hard as I could. Sending flying feet away from me. He hissed at me and tried to cut me. I kicked him in the face. 'And I thought Seedeater was stubborn.' With one more punch to the face rake was out. "I warned you, you will pay for what you did." I said in a low growl.

I ran to (Ace) and began untying him. Once I did, I scooped him up into my arms and held his head close to my chest.

"Come on, (Ace), please be okay." I whispered.

He let out a small cough. I held him so that I could see he face, his (light green eyes) fluttered open, giving me hope. He gave me a small smile that sent butterflies up my stomach.

"I'm okay," he said resting his head on my chest, "just take me home.”. I felt a smile creep onto my face and realized that he was asleep. I got up and began to walk home with him in my arms. I found my new hope, and I would keep this one alive, no matter what.

(Jack's POV)

It's been a couple of months, almost a year, since (Ace) came to live with us. And let me tell you, each day has been something special. I feel as if when I'm around him, my defenses can go down and I can talk to him freely and openly. Before I met (Ace), there was a wall protecting my emotions. It didn't allow me to talk to anyone. And I mean no one. I mean, I care about all the other Creepypastas, I do, but I feel as though I can't talk to them like I can talk to (Ace). He broke me down, opened me up, and read me like a book. I care about him. I'm sure he doesn't know that, at least I hope he doesn't. I mean, I am a serial killer and a cannibal, but the whole 'admit your feelings for someone' thing always kind of freaked me out. All the other Creepypastas seem to like him as well, especially Slender Man. He's bonding with him quite well. I hope that over time, I can get to know him better and he can get to know me better. I want to know him beyond training. Maybe even beyond friendship. All in all, (Ace) is an angel without wings.