Hanging Out With O2L

Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran into the house screaming so loud freaking people in space could hear me.

"MOM THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR IS THE O2L HOUSE....AND RICKY ASKED IF I WANTED TO MEET EVERYONE IN O2L CAUSE THEY ARE ALL THERE AND I WANT TO GO OVER SOOOOO BAD AND-" I said out of breath talking really fast untill she cut me off.

"Lynz calm down....I know they live there that's why I sent you ever I and I didn't go over" she said smiling

"OMG you knew and didn't tell me!"

"Yea it was going to be a suprise"

"Oh...well...Ricky asked if I wanted to han-"

"Yes you can hang out over there..but keep your phone on..okay?"

"Yay!! Thanks mom I will...I love you !!" I shouted walking out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lyndsey you know all the guys.....guys this is Lyndsey she lives next door now." Ricky said introducing us.

"Hi everyone...I love watching your videos I never miss one." I said nervous but excited cause I meet the people who I love soo much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*skips to later that day*

They all get to know me and I get to know them.Ricky asked if I wanted to stay for dinner..so I texted my mom and she said it was fine.

Ricky got Chinese my favorite...I asked my mom if they could all cone over tomorrow when my family gets her cause I know Brooke doesn't like them and I sometimes like making her mad it's really funny.

Over dinner I got really close to Jc probably my favorite member.He is so sweet and funny.After we ate we watched a few movies.There was The Conjuring ,Paranormal activity 4, and Grown Ups 2. It was Sam Jc then me and then Kian on the couch.Then Connor Ricky and then Trevor on the floor.

When we were watching The Conjuring I was so scared I was almost sitting on Jc's lap.Everyone started to laugh then I finally joined in. Paranormal activity wasn't to bad. Jc and I talked through most of it. It was crazy how much we were alike. While watching grown ups 2 I fell asleep.I guess someone went and talked to my mom cause they couldn't find my phone, and told her I fell asleep over there.

I woke up before everyone else and made breakfast over at my house and brought some to the boys. We had French toast and bacon. Everyone else got up after it was all done.

"So what do you guys want to do later?" asked Ricky

"I don't know Lyndsey what do you want to do?" Jc ask looking at me smiling.

"I don't know I have to ask my mom if I can hang with you guys again cause my family is coming down" I say

"Oh I forgot...." Ricky said

"well since we are coming over we can hang out and then go over your place after" Connor said

"Yea that sounds fine" I said Texting my mom

To:Mommy

"Hey can I hang with the boys again....they said we can just cone home when we are done."

From:Mommy

"Yea.....where are you guys going?"

"Hey guys where are we going?" I ask

"Probably Starbucks and the mall and maybe see a movie."Ricky says

To:Mommy

Starbucks then the mall and maybe a movie."

From:Mommy

"Okay see you later"

To:Mommy

"K thanks love you!!!"

From:Mommy

"Yep..love you too!!"

"Are we gonna walk?" I ask

"Yea is that okay?"Connor says

"Yea could u give me one minute I want to grab my penny board?"

"Yea but hurry!!" Jc says

I get my board and walk over to the guys.Their backs were turned ti face my house. I snuck up be hind Jc

"READY!!!" I screamed making everyone laugh except Jc.

"Oh you think it's funny...huh?" Jc said smirking

"Yea"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were walking everyone slowed down so me and Jc kinda had a lead

We talked the whole way to Starbucks. We had so much in common. We were joking around a lot. I knew Jc was my favorite one out of the group but I didn't think I liked him this much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy guys I hope you are enjoying my first story....tell me anything u think I can do to usmake my stories better... thank you.....lily!!!!