Moving In!!!

Yay I got 34 readers...is this that good....I thought it was gonna be terrible....well Im starting to write this in school so....bye hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9

Lyndsey's pov

Today I am starting to move in with the guys...Brooke still has to get her stuff from home.

Her parents are suppose to pack it and send it here.So when that comes she will be moving into.There is one really big room Brooke and I are going to share but the guys put all of their stuff they don't use in it so we have to clean that out to.For now I'm staying in Jc's room.

Jc Trevor and I went to my house to start packing my stuff.Connor and Kian stayed at the house to start on the room and Ricky went to the store to get some stuff.And Sam was with Brooke at the mall getting stuff for our room.

Jc's pov

Trevor and I went to help Lyndsey pack her stuff.When we got to her room she automaticly put Thriller on.Trevor started singing and dancing with her tall lamp she had in the corner.Lyndsey was dancing like in the music video....it was so funny so I took a video.She was so beautiful when she moves..I'm so happy she is mine.After she realized I was filming her she stopped other and started dancing with me.As we packed we would dance.Trevor came out of Lyndsey's bathroom dancing with her hair dryer and straightened.I made a vine it was sooo hilarious.

After about 2 and a half hours of singing dancing and packing we were done.We all took her boxes downstairs and decided to go to Taco Bell.We got everyone something.After we ate everyone helped carry Lyndsey's boxes to the house.It's a good thing she only lives a few houses down from us.

Trevor'pov

After getting all the boxes from Lyndsey's house to ours we all sat in the living room and made a video.Lyndsey and Jc told everyone the were dating and everything.

After we edited the video it got put up and we all pennyboarded to get froyo.Lyndsey and Brooke took everyone's phone and started following our fans until the couldn't anymore.We got so many tweet saying thank you.

Brooke's pov

After all of Lyndsey's things were at the house we made a video and got Froyo. Lyndsey and I took everyone's phone and followed a lot of their fans.

Lyndsey kept looking at her phone and looked sad and then Jc looked at it and kissed her head.I wonder if she is already getting hate?? I'll talk to her later about it.

My mom is actually gonna go home and get my stuff and come back here so she dose have to drag everyone home.

Lyndsey's pov

After Brooke and I followed all we could on the guys accounts I went on to my twitter and say a lot of tweets about me and Jc dating.Some were good and some were really mean.Jc tried to comfort me but I just thought I should just brush it off so I did.As long as Jc and I are happy that's all that matters I don't care what people think of me.

After awhile of just sitting at the Froyo shoppe we went home.I was really tired as was everyone else so we all got ready for bed.Brooke stayed in Sam's room.

Jc and I decided to stay up awhile longer and watch netflix.We watched The Exorsit.Jc knew I would get scared so he sat behind me with his arms wrapped around me and I slowly started to drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I'm tired and I don't have school tom so as soon as I get up I'll start to update...please vote for me!!! And also tell me in the comments what you think I could do to make my newer chapters better...and I was thinking about writing a book for each member....leave a comment and say who you want to read about next!!! bye!! Hoped too enjoyed.
Go follow me on twitter I follow back promise.... @_MrsO2L_