~Sizzling Stars~

It was hot going up Wela volcano. My shirt stinking straight to my body. My (H/c) colored hair glueing its self to the back of my neck and already drenched shirt. "Zzt you don't look so good there (F/n) zzzt! Zzt You should drink something zz- zzt." Rotomdex annouched in his monotone, yet concerned voice. I look around, my vision becoming confusingly blurry. "Rotom, get h-help." I weakly said as spit slipped out of you mouth. Making a sizzling noise as it hit the stone of the volcano. Rotom didn't mind, all he did was do what i asked. Get help.

Waking up to flames. Red with orange swirling around yellow. Then noticing it was now dark outside. Not wanting to cause a headache i stayed laying down. It was surprisingly cold lying on the ground. Then i heard footsteps. Heavy, male footsteps? Then they sat down next to me. "Its nice up here, huh?" His voice deep, and velvety. "Mmh." I made a nosie to show my agreement. "You can talk ya know, you just were over heated. Ya new or something to Alola?" He tilted his head upwards to look at the stars, twinkling like diamonds. It was beautiful especially with this mystery boy sitting next to me. "Yeah i am new. So...whats your name?" My question was then followed by silence. "Kiawe." He spoke, the noise that formed words sounds familiar. Then my head shot up. "You're Kiawe!" I looked at him. He was shirtless. He had dark skin resembling dark chocolate. His hair looked black slash brown. His eyes consistent of dark chocolate as well. He look sweet, like candy. I shot back to reality with the thought of me drooling over him.

He stood up his Marowak all running up to him. Jumping around, then they all stopped and stared at me. This lasted about five seconds. "Marowak don't you dare!" He hissed venom at his pokemon. Just then they tackled me with hugs.
"Ow!" I squeaked out, very loud though. "Marowak!" He attempted to pull off the pokemon that where attached to me now. After a few minutes he finally rid of them, putting them in there pokeballs. "I'm so sorry about them. They get very excited sometimes." He scratched the back of his neck. "Wanna walk down with me?" I asked. His eyes widened like no one had asked him that before. "Sure." He smirked.

After an hour of walking, talking, and falling flat on my face from rocks i tripped on. We where stading in front of the malasada shop of the town. Looking in the window the looked closed, but we walked in anyway. "Hello, i'm sorry we were just closing." The girl then turned around facing Kiawe. She gasped. "Oh Kiawe! Welcome, come and sit." She ran into the kitchen and came back out. "The usual?" She asked politely with a smile. He nodded, she skipped away happily. She came back with three Malasadas. She placed two infront of Kiawe and one infront of me.

I happily at mine, while watching Kiawe looking embarrassed and fidgety. "Kiawe? Is something the matter?" He looked up from his food. "No." He said firmly, which scared me. "Oh okay." After that it was pretty quiet.

We finished eating and left, it was silence. He said he lived in Paniola Town. He also told me i should stay the night. I had and egg on me and salandit might follow to eat it. Which was kinda scary, but i knew Kiawe wouldn't let that happen. Right?

We reached his door, unlocking it more pokemon roamed the house. I saw Arcanine, Talonflame, Kangaskhan and Salazzle. Wait Salazzle! I quickly jumped behind Kiawe. He laughed his ass off.

He went over and touched the creatures head, it hissed in a loving way. "Its my pokemon, she won't bite unless she's in battle." He patted her and then walked away. Salazzle looked at me i noticed it was almost my size since i was kinda small. Five foot to be exact. "Hey Rotom, give me Salazzle info please." He popped out of my bag, flying in front of me. "Zzt of course zzt. Salazzle the Toxic Lizard Pokémon. It stands at three foot eleven and usually weighs forty-eight pounds and nine ounces. Only females have been found to beccome Salazzle. It creates a reverse harem of male Salandit that it lives with Zzt." He stopped talking and took a picture of the Salazzle which posed for him. It was actually a beautiful pokemon. "Thank you Rotom." I politely said. "Zzt my pleasure zzzt." With that he flew back into my bag.

I waited for Kiawe to come back so i sat down on his couch. I sat there for a few seconds before Arcanine came over and layed on me. Sat there for a while, it began to become hard to breath. "Arcanine!" He nudged the huge dog off of me. "Im so sorry, again, for my all of my pokemon's behavior they never act like this!" He explained his hands holding mine. He was very warm. I couldn't help but fall forward into his chest. He jumped a bit, but it didnt faze me. I was out cold.

In a very hot boy's arms.