~A Little Bite of Salazzle ~

We landed making a dust cloud form. Swirling for moments then disappearing in an instant. I lept off charizard. Wiping my eyes and slightly shivering from how cold I was. Kiawe simply laughed. “You're not built for that are you?” He chuckled with a smirk. “Can we please go back to the house!” I leaned towards him trying to become warm again. I felt a heat on my head, I looked up seeing his hand. “Calm down half pint.” He smiled at me. He walked over to a crate grabbing my stuff. “Alright let's go.” He said as he handed me my things.. His footsteps past me. I tailed behind soon after.

I sat on the porch watching Pigey pass over the house. Primarena came out of her pokeball, chirping and cooing. Her beautiful voice filling the air. Salazzle’s head sat on my lap as I rubbed her head. Kiawe came through door with water for the two of us. He put a cup in my hand. “Thank you.” I looked at him, scanning his leg for the scar his sister mentioned. “Hey Kiawe, the scar on your leg. Where did you get it from?” I wanted to know what he would say. My always mom said that ‘You can tell who a person is from how they lie.’ He chuckled. “This?” He pointed at the large discolored jagged line on his leg. “Oh a tree. Fell.” He went silent. “I'm going to go inside.” I shook my head at his chill behavior. “That's not what your lil sister told me.” I rubbed the wet, water filled glass, with my thumb. “She said that-” He closed the door before I finished. I looked straight. 

I mumbled and mimicked Kiawe to myself as I walked down the road to go train my Pokémon. A Talonflame appeared. “Go Primarena!” I threw my pokeball in the air. Primarena cooed as she gracefully landed. The battle veered into a storm, which got my (H/c) hair drenched. I soon defeated the Talonflame when i heard a rustle in the grass. A Salandit jumped at me. Moving grass came from every direction. I swallowed hard. “Shit.” I cursed between my teeth.

A few jumped at me, Primarina swatted them away with her tail. One sadly poised her. The little health she had, drained. She was the only pokemon I had left. My (E/c) eyes darted back and forth between each lizard, my heartbeat raced.  A bigger rustle came from my right, I was doomed. Until I saw a familiar large lizard standing in front of me. “Salazzle!” I chirped as she hissed protectively, scaring the smaller males. She spit a few poisonous darts at them as they ran. “You're alone aren't you.” She nodded at my question. “At least it was you.” I gave her a fake smile which she clearly saw through. I pet her head. “Let’s get you home.” Little did I know that one of those Salandit had bit my back causing it to numb. Salazzle realized this, but was curious to see what would happen.

All Salazzle knew was that poison was used with the move attract.

((Here you go guys! You asked for it i deliver!! Love PkmQuest♡♡))