~Warmer in heat~

Me and Salazzle staggered home. My head pounded, my body hurt, it felt like I had just been slammed into a wall. Salazzle holding me up, I felt sadness as I walk in the door.

   I shuffle through the house looking for Kiawe, feeling fluffy and tingly on the inside. My face heated up, a pink hue blossomed across my cheeks as I caught his body in my (E/C) eyes. I couldn't help but feel my mouth salivate as I licked my lips. His toned body and dark skin. "Listen I'm sorry for what I said earlier I shouldn't have gotten as upset as I did."  Kiawe approached me with a frown as he looked at the ground avoiding eye contact. As he slowly looked at me he finally looked into my eyes and his mouth dropped. "What happened!" He ran up to me cupping my face with a worried expression knitting his brows as he checked my up and down like a frantic parent after their child had fallen off their bike and cut up their knees. "I'm fine no need to worry about me Kiawe." My hands snaked down his arms to his shoulders. "But since when did you get so handsome?" His body tensed as his face flicked a small shade of pink. "I don't what you are talking about." Pushing my hands off with his large calloused ones.

   As he finally looked me straight in the eyes, he noticed something weird my (E/C) eyes faded to a shade of pink, like they were blushing. "Let's go." Taking me by the hand he dragged me away to Professor Kukui's

   "Looks like attract." She said taking the instrument away from my eyes, the bright light from is fading as he did so, leaving small dots of color in my eyes. I noticed Kiawe put a hand on his hip as he rubbed his right temple. Brows knitting with worry as he looked at the Professor. He still looked handsome while he stressed. "What does that mean?" He hummed with a low grumbled tone to his voice.  "Well." The Professor started.

   Kiawe sat next to me on the couch with his face in his hand as he sighed loudly. Throwing his head back he glanced at me as I sat drugged up. It felt like I had been punch to the chest when Professor gave me those pills. It was hard to breath and I wanted to vomit. "You... okay?" I heard him whisper next to me. "What do you think." I snarked at him. Nodding his head he smiled. "I'm sorry, do you want anything?" I nodded at his comment slowly. "Water." At my command he got up went to the kitchen, I could hear the water running. Handing it to me I took a few sips as it soothes my aching throat. I felt something warm wrap around my shoulder. I looked over to see Kiawe, he looked like he was about ready to kill someone if they took me away. Protective. I felt so safe and warm.

It was the first time in a long time it felt like someone cared.
And I loved it!

Hey guys so sorry I've been gone for so long! I have a lot going on and I'm really stressed, so stressed that I wrote this in about thirty minutes. You will probably be able to tell since it's so short.
I truly am sorry and I will try to write more when I'm out of the hot watered anxiety I'm in!
Luv~
PkM