~ Ice And Fire ~

It was warm. My eyes focused on the ceiling and teared up from being so early in the morning. I looked around and saw all Kiawe's pokemon surrounding me. Arcanine on the floor due to it's size. I slipped of the tall bed. Stumbling as the fluff of the carpet engulf my feet. I crept into the living room, seeing a snoring Kiawe. I heard i quiet knock on the door. I shuffle to the door, trying not to make a sound. Opening the door i saw a girl she looked young, maybe around eleven. She looked at me with a weird expression. Like i had done something. "Oh, i didn't know Kiawe had a girlfriend~?" She cooed out while holding her cheeks. I looked at her confused, then it shot me like a bullet. She was talking about me! I felt stupid and embarrassed. "I'm Hoshi!" She chirped. Sticking her hand for me to shake. I did as she wanted and shook it.

She placed milk on the table. "Mother says that Kiawe may take a break from the farm today. He has been working hard and training." She looked down, her eyes watering. "He pushes himself too far. Ending up hurting himself." I went around the table patting her back. Her eyes red and puffy from crying. "Don't worry, he'll be okay. If you don't mind me asking." She looked up, tilting her head. "How did he hurt himself?" She blinked a few times. She nodded, took a deep breath and began.

"It was late the sky was clear and Kiawe was working with the Mudbray. This is when one of the Mudbray got loose. He quickly chased after it, soon after a storm cloud came over the farm. Scaring the Mudbray he was chasing into the woods." Her face began to crumble, into a mess of tears. "He went in and....and." She whipped her face with a cloth i had just handed her. "Lightning struck and a tree collapsed and fell on his thigh. His leg was nearly crushed if Mudbray hadn't kicked the tree off his leg." She blew her nose. "He has a scar on his left leg. That's why i saw him walk down the volcano i was worried. He flies there and home on Charizard." Her eyes scanned my face, clouded from crying. She silently got up walking her way to the door.

"Take care of him for me." With that her body slipped out the door. I stared, the silence only it and it's company of Kiawe snoring kept me in reality.

I shook my head when Kiawe grunted awake. "Morning." He whined at my greeting, groggy eyes still half closed. "I'm going to take....take a shower." He barely slurred out almost incomprehensibly. He walked past me putting a hand on my head and smiling. Walking away i wondered why he did that?

I heard a door creak. As i put the spoonful of cereal up to mouth. A shadow loomed over me. "You're eating my cereal?" I put the spoon back in the bowl. It clicking against the bottom. "Sorry." I looked at him. He smiled "I'm joking!" He laughed. "You can eat whatever you like!" I brushed i lock of my hair from my eyes. "So i guess i should leave." I stood up, pushing the chair back.

Kiawe stepped in front of me. "And to where are you leaving to? You haven't beat my trial. So there's nowhere to go." He said raising an eyebrow. I let out a sigh and looked up at him. "I don't know, to train?" I sassed him, because i knew he was right. Salazzle popped up behind me. She put her head under my hand. Trying to make me pet her scales, as i did so poison dripped from her mouth. I stepped back. She leaned down and lapped it up, putting it back in her mouth. Then she slithered away into the dark of, underneath the couch.

Me and Kiawe walk out of the house. He locked the door behind me, putting the key in his pocket. He walk off, i quickly followed. "The egg, What's it supposed to be?" I started a conversation as he stopped to open a gate we came to. "Oh, i'm not sure." I said taking the egg out of my bag. Holding it in my arms. "Okay. Where here." He said walking into a building. I looked around, i had followed him blindly. Not knowing where i was. A few minutes later, he came back. Being followed by a Charizard. He held out a hand. "Let me put your things somewhere safe." I handed him my things. Putting the egg in the nursery's care.

He hopped on Charizard. He growled in obedience. I looked a Kiawe's eyes, they were full of exciting adventures of the past. I gripped his hand and hoisted myself atop his Charizard. As soon as i sat we had taken off. The ground growing farther and farther away from me. I squeezed my eyes shut. Kiawe put a hand on my leg for reassurance. I snatched his hand into mine. Squeezing it. He reacted by going making Charizard speed up. I yelled at him. "You're fucking crazy!" My throat started to hurt from how loud i was being. "I'm only as crazy as you think i am!" He raised his head and looked straight up as we past the clouds.

The air....so...so thin. "(F/n) look." He let go of my hand and i looked out to see all of the islands. All in there little row. I gasped. It was beautiful. I looked around. Noticing my face felt cold i put my hand to my cheek. I must have been crying. There were little ice drops frozen to my face. "Kiawe." He turned to me. His face turned a dark pink. I looked around, looking into the direction of the sun it looked like fire. He took out his phone and took a picture. "Hey!" I squeaked. He laughed and we both just enjoyed the view.