Sick! Samekichi x Reader

"The best nurse"

//Before the One-Shot begin just I just want to say that F/S/A means Favorite sea animal.

You were sitting next to Memoca and Dolphi while you're drawing.
These days have been really quiet since Wadanohara were at the Witch's Land and you and the other familiars were waiting for her in the house.

Fukami was sitting in front of you just watching you three drawing. Memoca and Dolphi were drawing each other but Dolphi didn't really know how to draw Memoca and you the F/S/A drew all of you together.

When you looked at the Samekichi you drawed and realized that the real Samekichi weren't there.

"Fukami do you know where Samekichi is ?" You asked a little worried about him because this days he barely talked to anyone.

"I think he's in his room" Fukami said without showing any expression.

"So I guess I'll go check if he's okay" You say leaving the room but before you get to Samakichi's room you heard Memoca laughing.

She was the only one who knew you had a little crush on him. You accidentally said that to her when she was teasing you. Now every time you say something about Samekichi she laughs.

You stop in front of samekichi's door and think about you and Samekichi. When you are with him you always feel happy...

But there was a problem... He liked Wadanohara. You stop thinking in all that and just enter.

After opening the door you remember that you should have knocked on the door first but it was too late.

You see Samekichi in bed. He looks like tired...maybe even sick.

"Y/N ? What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey I just came to see if you are ok...and I think you're not"

"I'm fine Y/N"

"No, you're not" you come closer to him and touches his forehead. "Gosh you're so hot. I'll take some medicine for you"

"Really Y/N there's no need for this" he says crossing his arms "I'm fine ok? "

You laugh a little

"What are you laughing at Y/N?" He asks a little red

"You of course! You're always like that" you giggle and Samekichi is now a tomato. "Anyway I'll pick up the medicine and cook something for you"

<<time skip>>

You come back to Samekichi's room with soup and medicine.

"Look what I have for you" you say smiling.

You spent the rest of the day taking care of Samekichi. After a lot of hours you think Samekichi is finally getting better.

"So I think I can go now" you say going to the door.

"Wait Y/N" you turn back quickly "I just want to say...thanks for everything you did"

He blushes and you smile but actually inside you thought he was going to say something else.

Before you go Samekichi says "Actually I wanted to ask if you could spent the night here" at this time Samekichi is totally red.

You smile "S-sure"

<<a few days later>>

Samekichi is totally better and Wada finally came back. You wake up and see a note in front of your door.

"Please meet me outside the house at 10:00 a.m"

You look at the clock and its already 9:55 a.m so you decide to go outside a few minutes later Samekichi appears with a very nervous look.

"Hey Y-y/N... I called you here cause I wanted to tell you something"

"Okay so tell me" you smile trying to make him a little less nervous.

"Well...Since the day I first met you I saw how cool and c-cute you are" you two start blushing " And after the days were passing I realized that I liked you actually I realized that in the day you took care of me... "

You are so surprised and happy then you remember something " I thought you liked Wadanohara"

"And I did but I kinda fell in love with you and..."

You kiss him before he could even finish the sentence. You stay like that for a while and when you separate from each other you both are blushing.

"So I just wanted to say thanks to the best nurse I ever had" Samekichi finishes his sentence and you smile.

~~~~~~~

Hello guys I hope you like it.
I'm not sure if this is good or not cause it's my first one shot.
Sorry for any grammatical mistakes and thanks so much for reading.