Rocma x Reader

F/A means favorite animal ^-^

My savior

You were a F/A who had just moved to Ice berg Isle a few weeks ago. You were really happy for living there because you made a lot of friends and everyday you had so much fun.

The isle isn't big so you already went all the places but... The orca danger zone.

You really wanted to go there for 2 reasons :
1 - You were really curious.
2- you wanted to show Rocma that you could take care of yourself.

She thinks that you can't take care of yourself and that you aren't  strong but today you're going to prove she is wrong.

You also want to impress her because maybe (just maybe) you had a small crush on her.

So you wake up earlier so nobody will see you going there but your plan fails because you found Shirogane, one of your friends, in the middle of the way.

"Y/N? W-what are you doing here?"
You froze as he says

"Well...I'm just walking" you try to be calm. "Anyway why are you here?"

"I passed the whole night crying alone and now I'm going to Yukisada's house" He says almost whispering

"Look just don't tell Rocma that you saw me okay actually don't tell anyone" you say and regret now he may thing that you're doing something you shouldn't.

"O-okay...but why?" He asks

"I'll tell you later...now I have to go" You say already walking. You really hope he won't tell anyone.

When you arrive The orca danger zone you don't see anything really interesting so you just sit in the ice and wait something happen.

"Why everyone thinks this place is so terrifying I mean there's nothing here..." You say bored.

"Actually there's me" you turn frightened and see an Orca with a cigarette.

Is he the reason everyone is so afraid of this area?, you think

"W-who are you?"

"Just an orca who came from a stroll"

"O-okay I shouldn't bother you so I guess I'm going..." You say and try to run but he stops you.

"Bother? No you're not bothering...don't you want to stay and play with me?"

You stay quiet and try to think of how are you going to scape.

"I didn't expect an answer anyway" he smiles and you realize that he's going to hurt you so bad.

You close your eyes waiting for the worse but nothing happens when you open your eyes you see Rocma and the others are there.

After some fight the orca decide to leave and all your friends start looking at you with that "I don't believe you did this" look.

"Oh hey guys hm...thanks for saving me" you say ashamed.
You look at Shirogane like "you told them" and he looks back with an "I'm sorry" look.

You didn't know if that was his normal look or he really wanted to say sorry but he didn't need to because if wasn't him you would be dead by now.

You wait Rocma starts to yell about "how what you did was crazy and immature" or "that I could have died if it wasn't for them" and you knew all that was true but instead of that she just says:

"I need to talk with Y/N in private" we went to place where no one could listen to us.

"Are you crazy? Why did you do that ? " she says mad

Here it goes..., you thought but she hugs you and you just have time to blush.

"I was worried" she says trying really hard to say it softly

"You are not mad at me?"

"Of course I am but I'm really happy that you are okay" you are blushing so much now.

"Wow..." You smile " but why you did that?"  You were happy but you didn't understand because for her you were just weak and immature right?

"Because I like you. You idiot."

This is the Rocma you like.

"Well you saved me today, right?" You ask

"I guess I did, and...?"

"And I guess I have to thank you" you say that and kiss her. "This is for you, my savior"

_____________________

So this is it hope you all like it!
Sorry for any grammatical mistakes and thanks for reading.