Lowrie x Reader

New Teacher

You moved recently to the Gray World because you heard that everyone lived in peace there and you liked that.

When you first arrived everybody was really nice and you got used to it pretty quick but you didn't have any job.

So you decided that you would be a teacher since you liked kids.

You wake up for your first day, excited and kind of curious.

You arrive at the school a little late and at the door you see a Gryphon with a curly ponytail and some fur in her clothes.

"You must be Y/N, you are late" she says looking at you coldly

"Yes, I'm sor-"

"Well the director can't talk right now and I have class now so go to the last class in the hallway, Lowrie will teach you how everything works" she interrupts me and leaves.

Wow very receptive, you think.

You walk to the last room in the first floor hallway and soon as you walk in you see a bird demon standing next to the blackboard.

"Hey you are Y/N, right? I'm Lowrie, nice to meet you" He says with a gentle smile

"Nice to meet you too Lowrie" you smile back

"So I guess I have to tell you some boring rules and stuff right?" He laughs

"I'm afraid so" you laughs with him

"I'm glad we have a new teacher" he says

<<big time skip>>

You and Lowrie became great friends after that day but you knew there was something else beyond that kind guy.

One day you two decide to spend the day at beach (thing kind of unsual for you both)

You think about going to his house first to you two go together.

When you arrive at his house you enter without knocking so you could try to scare him (what never worked).

You hid behind the couch and waited for him but before he enters in the living room, you see he in his room.

But he was different, his eyes... his expression...

He looked more scary than usual but somehow you weren't scared at all.

All of a sudden you just lift up from behind the couch.

"Lowrie?"

You knew he wasn't waiting for that but he didn't make a surprise face.

"Y/N I didn't expect to see you right now..." even his voice was different "but I guess you would discover this sooner I later"

You first try to understand all this when he continues

"Well I need to tell you that this is the real me... but I prefer not show it because it's kinda scary, isn't it?" He smiles

"Lowrie I'm not scared and I'll never be scared of you"

"This is good because I didn't want you to be" His face I slowly coming back to the 'usual Lowrie'

"So what about we go to the beach and you tell me about the real you?" You smile

"Wow you're really not scared and this is great because it would be hard if the person I like is scared of me" He is totally back with his gentle voice and kind smile.

You kiss him and after the kiss you whisper "You can be the 'real you' with me"

You go to the beach and spend a great afternoon with Lowrie because after all you liked him being nice and being the scary but still cute Lowrie.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed this and really hope that I could write Lowrie properly haha

I actually made this one faster than I thought I would since It's been a while since I wrote anything like this (I hope It's good)

○I'm sorry if I made any grammatical mistake