Sal x Reader

•the story happens in the Sea of Death, in that moment of the game where Sal finally reveals who he truly is and all.

Our Kingdom

You were travelling to a lot of worlds and you next stop were : the Sea Kingdom

When you arrive you see that you're not in the Sea Kingdom, at least not the one everyone told you about.

Everything is red and somewhat terrifying, You know you should be scared or something like that but you're not.

You kinda feel attracted to all that 'scary' scenario, so you decide to enter in the Sea.

When you enter you realize that's happening a war, you don't know where to go since you barely know the place.

You think about fighting, but fighting who? You don't even know the two sides of the war.

You see a big castle, not so distant from where you are and then you finally got a direction.

"Entering in this weird place, going to that castle...I must be crazy but I think this is going to be fun" you smile to yourself.

You are very careful because you don't want to enter in some unnecessary fights, at least for now.

While walking you can see how horrifying this world is, when you finally enter in the castle you walk a lot till you see a place with people.

There is a gray shark and a white shark, the gray one is wounded in the eye.

There's also a short girl with a blue outfit, who is probably a witch judging by the hat.

You  keep your distance just watching them, you like the white one.

He seems scary and bad (and also goodlooking), this makes him attractive.

"You, the girl watching us, why don't you enjoy us?" The white says with a smile looking at you.

You are surprised by him but you decide to come closer anyway.

"I've never seen you before, do you live here, my darling" he says with the creepy smile while the other two guys observe a little shocked.

"No, I'm from F/W" you answer

"I see... Well I'm Sal the ambassador of the Sea of Death, and you are?"

"Y/N..."

"What a beautiful na-"

"Don't listen to him he's bad person" the girl says.

"Wadanohara don't say that to our guest, she will decide for herself what she thinks of me"

"Before you came here Y/N I was going to ask something really important to Wadanohara but I guess I know the answer... so I'll do a little change of plans." Sal continues to talk, when he finally finishes what he has to say:

"But first I want to know Y/N... What do you think of me? Do you like me or you prefer these two idiots?"  He looked at you

"I-I like you Sal" you said beacuse you somehow really liked him.

Wadanohara and the gray shark were shocked and confused at same time.

"That's great" He says with a smile "so why don't you join me? We are going to rule this whole Sea together and defeat these stupid guys, what do say Y/N?"

"I want to join you Sal" you smiled, It was weird since you don't even understand what's going on but you knew that Sal was on the bad side and you wanted to be there with him.

He pulls you closer and says "this is going to be our kingdom Y/N"

You helped Sal and the other members of the Sea of Death defeat the Sea Kingdom people.

After all the fights, the Sea of Death became your home, you lived there happily.

You and Sal stayed together and you knew It was because he was a mad killer and you were crazy enough to like that.

~~~

•Hope you guys liked, It was kind hard writing because I think Sal It's a really difficult character to write but hope it turns out good haha.

•sorry about any grammatical mistakes