Chapter 8

The sound of the doorbell pulled him away from the work on his desk

The sound of the doorbell pulled him away from the work on his desk. He pulled back the sleeve of his shirt to check the time and wondered who was at the door since he wasn't expecting any visitor.

When he got to the door he pulled it open and was surprised to see Isabella standing there.

"Can I come in?" Then bit her lower lip.

His libido screamed YES! But his head was saying no - he chuckled and stepped away from the door.

"To what do I owe the pleasure Ms. Black I thought you left for the night?" He said as he closed the door and turned to face her.

"How long do you plan to play this silly game between us?" Isabella replied. Her voice dripping with seduction.

Shake your head and tell her to go. His mind told him what to do, but his body and his heart was telling him something else.

If it had been any other woman he wouldn't have hesitated to already have her pinned beneath him and screaming his name. Isabella however was a different story. He didn't just want a one night wham bam thank you ma'am. He wanted more, so much more.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked turning away from her to stroll into the kitchen.

"Sure. I'll have a glass of whatever you're having" she replied

He reached into the refrigerator for a bottle of red wine to pour into the glasses he took from the cupboard. Suddenly he felt her come to stand behind him and wrap her hands around his waist. His body instantly began to burn for her and there is only one way he knew how to cool it. She ran her hands over his stomach slowly but when she reached for the waist of his pant he put the bottle on the counter with a loud thud then caught hold her her dainty manicured hands.

"Isabella" he swallowed before going on. She felt so right touching him the way she was. "I know what you're trying to do. I deal with women daily who try their hardest to seduce me. What makes you think you're so different?" He asked

"This" she replied pulling her hand from his to slide down and hold and squeeze his traitorous bulge.

He hissed and clenched his fist as her hands caused sweet havoc on his manhaood. He pushed her hand away and quickly walked out of the kitchen to go sit on the couch sipping his wine.

What's gotten into her tonight. Usually I can't get close enough to brush against her because she behaves like I have the cooties and suddenly it's like she's the one that can't get enough of me.

His thoughts quickly died when she came to stand in front of him and released the knot that held her coat closed. He almost dropped his glass when he saw what she wore beneath. The most sinfully sexy lingerie. She let go of the coat and let it pool around her feet and as soon as she mounted him like he was a stallion he knew he was in big trouble. She removed the glass of wine from his hand and took a sip before placing it on the glass table before them.

"No more running" she said in a sultry voice.

"Oh baby I'm not running but you certainly are" he replied

"No I'm not. I'm seated firmly on you. I don't plan on running anywhere tonight" as if to prove her point she started moving on his bulge causing it to grow even harder.

As if it has a mind of its own his  hand reached out to grab hold of her neck, bringing her to him to give her a heated kiss that had her moaning into his mouth in no time.

Stop, stop, stop! His mind screamed at him.

With quick reflexes he lifted her from him and placed her on the couch and got up and walked to the window.

"Just stop OK. We want different things" he said in a tight voice.

He felt her come to stand behind him and was happy and at the same time disappointed when she didn't touch him.

"No we don't Jason. We want the same thing, listen to your body. I want you, and I know you want me" she replied

He turned away from the window to face her.

"You want my body Isabella" he said

"So what? Why are you pretending I don't make the cut for women you'll sleep with" she replied

"Because you don't!" He exclaimed

"Excuse me?" She replied placing her hands on her hips in a sassy manner.

"You don't make the cut. At least you didn't until you started throwing yourself at me like this. I didn't just want sex from you, I wanted a relationship" he said

"I don't do relationships Jason. And neither do you so why are you making this into something more" she replied

"Because I'm not the type of man that just sleeps with a woman he respects and just walk away" he said

"Don't do this OK!" She snapped

"I'm sorry Isabella but I'm not going to sleep with you. It's all or nothing" he replied

She walked over to her coat and pulled it on. Frustration in every move. After securing it around her body she turned back to him.

"Fine, then I'll find someone who does want me enough to sleep with me. Its your lost" she said with a smirk.

"No Isabella, its yours. No matter what man you find to satisfy you for just  one night, he won't be enough to quench that burning desire you have for me. You'll wake up the next morning still wanting me. But no matter how much you try to seduce me, I'll resist you. I want more because I deserve more and I'll wait for the woman that's willing to give me not just her body, but her heart too" he said

"You sleep with any other woman that finds you on one of your good days, why not me?" She asked

"That was then. I'm not getting any younger, I want a family" He replied.

Just then there was a knock on the door. He looked away from her and went over to answer it. Standing there was the woman he took on a date earlier that night. He let her in and closed the door.

"Are you serious?" Isabella exclaimed

"Its all or nothing" he replied with a shrug

She stormed pass him and slammed the door on her way out.

"I can take care of that" said Felicia looking at his still rock hard bulge with a smile.

"Not you too" he mumbled turning to drag the door open.

Isabella who was on her way walking down the stairs turned to look at them.

"You're throwing me out?" Felicia shreiked at him.

"I don't do casual hookups, bye Felicia" he slammed the door shut on their stunned expressions.