Hσɯ ιƚ αll ʂƚαɾƚҽԃ

15 years ago...

There was a kingdom, a kingdom with a problem. The kingdom is threatened by an Evil Queen. Who wasn't always that evil.

The Evil Queen is the twin sister of the kingdoms Queen. But there father had to choose witch of the two would become Queen. This is where it al begin, a life changing decision.

When he chose her sister she swore that she would be Queen of the kingdom one day. If it was the last thing she would ever do!

Many years past and no one heard from her.

But when a little princess was born and she was announced to the inhabitants of the kingdom. The Evil Queen showed up. She walked into the palace and all eyes where on her, they all looked terrified. The Evil Queen was filled with anger, and walked towards the little princess.

The king drew his sword to protect his daughter. But it was already to late. The Evil Queen waved with her hand and the little infant was sent  away. To a different world, our world!

The Evil Queen waved with her hand but this time she killed The King and Queen! There was a little moment of silent before panic broke out. The all ran as quick as they could, away from The Evil Queen who now ruled the kingdom!

Everyone's biggest fear became reality. The happy kingdom fel apart. Everyone had to follow The Evil Queens strict rules and if they didn't. Bad things would happen to them. Many tried to leave the kingdom but again if The Evil Queen found out bad things would happen.

At the beginning there was a lot of hope. They hoped for help from the other kingdoms but help never came. They also tried to take The Evil Queen down themselves but that didn't and well.

Now the only hope left was for the princesses to return and be there new Queen. For them it was more then hope or a prophesy it was there future! That's what kept them alive during those horrible years.

This is sort of a pilot chapter, I hope you like it. The story will be continued soon.

Ps: I'm Dutch so sorry if my English isn't always correct, I'm trying my best. If you find a mistake just let me know.

XXX Femke