Plαɳ B

I finally stopped Sean and tried to calm him down.

'Sean, keep calm!'
'I can't, we... we...'
'Yes I know The Evil Queen knows we are coming. But what does it matter? Sooner or later she would have found out!'
'You don't understand, I had a plan! A less dangerous way to reach the kingdom but now they know, we have to take an other way'

I opened the notebook and looked at the map, it was hard to tell where we were. What if the guards know we know? They think that we think they are blocking the route Sean highlighted on the map. What if they think we are going to the kingdom with an alternative route. So that means they are everywhere in The Dark Forest except on the route Sean highlighted. They are smart, but I'm smarter.

'Sean! I have a plan, we have to follow the safer route'
'What?! Are you insane?!'
'Maybe, but do you trust me?'
'Uh...?'
'Sean I followed you to a strange land to safe my family, and the kingdom but...'
'Fine! I trust you'

So where are we? We're surrounded by trees and fog. I kept turning the map until Sean took it from me. He pointed at the map and told me to follow him. If Sean is right we're almost there. I started to get really nervous, I will finally meet my birth parents. What does the kingdom look like, or looked like. It probably looks darker than normal, because it's ruled by The Evil Queen.

'We're almost there'
'Really?'
'Yes but we have to find a way in'
'Haven't you figured something out?'
'I never thought we would make it'

It stayed silent for a moment.

'I know something, I dress up as a guard and you're my prisoner'
'Why would that work, it's not like we live in a movie'
'A movie?!'
'Never mind, we have nothing to lose. Only our lives but...'
'Are you done complaining?!'
'Almost'
'Lana?!'

Sean opened his backpack and pulled out a pair of clothes, the same clothes worn by the Queens guards.

'How did you?'
'Does it matter?'

He changed himself and handcuffed me.

'Sean? Is this really necessary?'
'Yes, the rules are really strict'
'How do you?'

He pushed me so I had to walk forward. When we reached the top of the hill I saw the kingdom. It was huge and surrounded by a high and thick walls. It looks old and of course dark. I got goosebumps, I don't know if it is because of the kingdom or because of Sean's behavior? Poor people, they lived here for 15 years. If they're still alive.

'What ever they say or do keep quiet so they won't suspect anything, understood?'

I nodded, with the blink of an eye we were standing in front of the gates. The guards came towards us.

'Who is this girl?'
'I spotted her in the woods, she was...'
'I don't care just come in and hand her over to The Queen uh... who are you?'
'I... uh... I'm helping The Queen with her secret mission'
'What mission?'
'It's a secret mission!'

The guards looked at each other, nodded and opens the gates. We were now in the kingdom, like mice in a mousetrap.