Rαƈҽ αɠαιɳʂƚ ƚԋҽ ƈʅσƈƙ

The inhabits of the Kingdom made they're way into the castle. Sean and Darren wanted to leave the castle and flee. I however didn't want to give up just yet.

'Leave the castle and give me a some extra time to fix this, meet me on the hill. You know where Sean. I'll see you there, soon!'
'What if...'
'Then you must go back to your kingdom and move on'
'But...'
'Go!'

I gave them a hug before they left the room. I stood there and red the text on the wall again and again.

'All you need is faith, trust and a little pixie dust'

What could this mean?! What if these are ingredients for some kind of potion? No, that doesn't make sense. I grabbed the journal and quickly flipped through the pages. There was one page I could still read, sort of. It seemed to be a speech. A good one! I have an idea!

I ripped the page out of the journal and ran out of the room towards the thrown room, however there were already people inside the castle. I saw some kind of balcony so I ran upstairs toward the balcony. I was starring the people right in the eyes. Here we go, again!

'Hello?! Can I gat your attention please?!'
'...'
'Dam it keep quiet!!'
'...'
'Thank you!'

I grabbed the piece of paper and unfolded it. I cleared my throat and started reading.

'Dear people... I'm here to make an announcement. Things turned out differently, then I hoped. Then we all hoped. We can't go back and change the past, however we can start now and change the ending. Together'

I accidentally dropped the paper, dam it! I tried to grab it but I couldn't reach it. I looked up and Sean and his family were standing in front of the door. I smiled at them, they smiled and nodded. I had to continue this speech!

'I know you are all here to end The Evil Queens life, I'm here to inform you that she will no longer be a treat. It doesn't matter what happed or how it happed, all that matters is that it is all over now! 15 years ago, it all started, right here and now 15 years later it all ends. Right here!'

The crowd started cheering! Sean and his family made their way to the balcony. It was a little awkward when Sean gave me a hug, but it also felt good. There was one thing that didn't feel right, I have to decide whether I stay or go back home. I had to make a decision as soon as possible, not only for myself but also for the people.

Sean's mother walked towards me and grabbed my arm.

'I'm proud of you, I know you will be good for my son'
'What?!
'The engagement'
'...'
'You were engaged to Sean when you were still a baby. Because you're the new queen you need a king to rule by your side'

I pulled my arm back and ran away! I can't get married! I reached the gates but Sean stopped me.

'Lana wait!'
'I don't wanna marry!'
'First of all, rude! Second I know you want to go home, so go!'
'It's not that simple, or is it?'
'It actually is quite simple. Go back to where we entered and simply jump in the hole and you will be transported back home'
'I don't know where the hole is!'
'You do! Just follow your heart'
'Oh... you're that kind of guy'
'Lana!'
'I'm sorry!'

He handed me a letter. I folded it and put it in the pocket of my coat.

'You're not going to read it?'
'I will, when I get home'
'It might be a good idea to read it before you decide to go home'
'Why don't you just tell me?'
'Nope!'
'...'
'Good luck Lana, I'll mis you!'

I gave him a hug and walked away, into the forest. It used to be the dark forest but it was a lot lighter since the Evil Queen passed away. I had a lot on my mind, I still can't believe what had happed to me these past weeks. What do I tell my family when I get back? Can I come back here at some point to visit Sean? Or can he visit me?