Pizza Party (Ft. Böøm3râng & Kíll3r Crøc)

"What exactly do you think you're doing?"

Poppy jumped around, a slice of pizza hanging out of her mouth, pizza box in hand. Captain Boomerang had caught her.

They were all allowed to take a break from training, and Poppy decided to look for any signs of food. There was a guard that was supposed to be watching her, but she snuck off as soon as he got distracted by something else. The food she was given in her cell sucked, so she was starving. She ended up finding the break room for the guards and soldiers. There was a fridge against the wall, and in that fridge was a box full of pepperoni pizza. There was also a small radio that sat on one of the tables in the room. Poppy had turned it on and danced along to the song that played while she ate her pizza. Captain Boomerang had caught her dancing on the table.

Poppy blinked, pizza falling out of her mouth.

Captain Boomerang raised an eyebrow, "You beat me to the pizza."

Poppy laughed, shuffling her feet along to the beat of the song that was playing and tossing the pizza box to him. "How'd you get rid of your guard?"

Captain Boomerang grinned as he took a piece of pizza out of the box. "Slight of hand."

"I didn't know you were a magician," Poppy said, picking up her piece of pizza that had dropped on the table top and taking a bite out of it.

He shook his head, "Nah, I just picked up some tricks from watching television."

The door to the break room opened, in came Killer Croc. He narrowed his eyes as he noticed Captian Boomerang and the girl sitting on the table. "How'd y'all get here?"

"Could say the same to you," Captain Boomerang noted, throwing the reptilian humanoid a slice of pizza.

"Haven't had pizza in a while," Poppy hummed to herself, picking off a slice of pepperoni and tossed it in her mouth.

"Me neither," Captian Boomerang agreed. "The food they give us sucks."

"Sucks bad," Killer Croc gave a sharp laugh.

"I think they're trying to starve us," Poppy reasoned, "So we get hangry."

"Hangry?" Captain Boomerang raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Hangry. Hungry and angry. Hangry."

The Australian laughed, "You're crazy."

"Aren't we all," Poppy gave a crooked grin.
"Point taken."

That's when a song came on the radio. One of Poppy's favorites.

Tonight we're going har har-har ha-ha-hard
Just like the world is our our-our our-our-ours
We're tearin' it apart part-part pa-pa-part
You know we're superstars, we are who we are
We're dancing like we're dum dum-dum dum-dum-dumb...

"You need to stop," Captian Boomerang said through a bite of pizza. The girl had started dancing on the table again. And it wasn't no prima ballerina dancing either. It was random awkward dancing.

Poppy rolled her eyes. "You're just jealous that you aren't a cool as me."

"Just don't start rapping along with it."

Poppy gave a devious grin and opened her mouth. Instead of her signing along, her mouth was suddenly full of pizza. Killer Croc had shoved a whole slice to shut the girl up.

"Hold up," Poppy tried to speak through the pizza, it just started falling out.

"That's disgusting."

Poppy rolled her eyes as the two guys laughed at her. "Whatever."

Amanda entered the room, her arms crossed and an angry scowl on her face. "You three are in some serious trouble."

Poppy spat out the remaining pizza out of her mouth. Lovely.

"And you're gonna clean that up," Amanda frowned at Poppy.
Great.