11am

LYDIA MARTINALLISON ARGENT
march eighteenth

[ italics are erased words. ]

scott, isaac and stiles came to check on me after much begging to let coach dismiss them.

the nurse said i could leave when the bell rings for lunch. oh joy.

i'm not hungry, but i know the guys will force me to eat. they've been "dadding" me. scott is charge of my physical health. isaac and stiles are in charge of my emotional health. i do appreciate them, even though it's gotten quite annoying.

my head is throbbing. i can't find my ibuprofen. you know the bottle i usually keep in the secret pocket of my backpack? it's not there. weird. i don't remember taking it out. i'll ask stiles.

[ trigger warning: suicide. ]

he has it.

want to know why?

because he was afraid i would commit suicide do something drastic. something... to be with you again.

he said he would give me two to take for my headache. and that if i need anymore to come ask him. but he isn't giving me back the bottle.

[ trigger warning over. ]

the bell is about to ring.

i'm asked to be walked back to the locker room. the nurse agreed, she said she forgot i had to change back out of my clothes and she doesn't want me to be late to lunch.

i went to stand up but my legs are weak and gave out. i fell into isaac. stiles asked me if i wanted to be carried. i said no. i'm strong, i can walk down the hall a few doors. no biggie.

but i need all of my concentration.

so i'll be right back.