Chapter Eighteen

Jess's POV     

I lay on the floor of the bathroom with Lily. I had finally stopped vomiting, I looked like a mess. I crawled into the shower and sat half naked with the water running over me. Lily was sitting on the floor half asleep, she was exhausted. I knew Sirius was waiting outside the door but I couldn't look at him after what I did, James had calmed down after Lily came. They were bestfriends and it hurt me and I knew it hurt them to fight. James was now blaming himself saying he shouldn't of let me go in the first place and Sirius was blaming himself saying he shouldn't have given me anything. I found my strength and stood up, I started washing my body and my makeup off. I got out and wrapped a towel around me, I dried my hair with my wand and looked in the mirror. I looked better than before but I was still pale and had a pounding headache. It was four AM and I was hoping the boys had fallen asleep. I opened the door and walked out, James was asleep leaning up against his bed, Remus and Peter were sleeping in their beds and Sirius was on the floor outside the door. I stepped over him quietly and snuck to my dorm and changed. I came back and woke up James.  "James go to bed I'm fine" I said, he engaged me in a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back before waking Sirius.

Before I could speak he had wrapped his arms tightly around me I snuggled into his long dark hair.  "I'm so sorry" he apologised. 

"I know" I replied letting go of him.

I turned towards the bathroom and walked over to Lily I stood in the doorway staring at her. 

"You two can sleep here" James suggested.

"No I'm going to sleep in my bed but I can't carry Lily I'm to tired, She will have to stay with you" I replied.

James walked forwards and scooped up Lily and tucked a piece of hair coming out of her bun behind her ear. I watched as he laid her gently in his bed and felt tears prick my eyes and I swallowed hard. I was jealous of James's love for Lily I wanted someone to love me like that, I'm going to have to Sirius doesn't love me and I need to get over it. I walked to my dorm and opened it to find a VERY anxious looking Aniek.

"Jess" she gasped and hugged me "I was so worried! Where's Lily?"

"I left her to sleep with James I was to tired to carry her and I didn't want to wake her" I explained.

"I heard what happened are you okay? How dare he get you drunk!" She ranted on and on about "how dare he" "what is wrong with him" before I stopped her. 

"Aniek I'm exhausted and we can talk about this in the morning" 

She nodded and helped me into bed. Tomorrow is going to be better it just has to be, I slipped into sleep with in seconds.   

  ~*~  

Sirius's POV

I could barely sleep that night I laid in bed just replaying the night, the kiss. Why did she kiss me? She had to be drunk, She wouldn't do that normally! She wasn't thinking straight! Some how I drifted off to sleep hoping tomorrow would be better. I woke up late around nine and remember I had to take Holly to Hogsmed oh great! I mentally rolled my eyes and shoved my head into my pillow and moaned at the thought of sitting in Madam Puddifoot's Teashop surrounded by frilly pink things. I couldn't even imagine Jess in there she hated pink like with a passion she would wear that pink lipstick of hers and sometimes had bubble gum pink hair but besides that she really hated it, mainly because it was a stereotypical colour but all the same she didn't like it. I sighed and knew I had to get up to check on Jess I crawled out of bed. Remus was already up he probably didn't wanna go because it was getting close to the full moon but he really wanted to go with Aniek so he'd put up with the pain. I stumbled into the bathroom and looked around to find towels everywhere, vomit and blood on the floor, this made my stomach lurch it was my fault and I felt sick just thinking about the night before. All I wanted to do is cheer her up and make her happy I hate seeing her sad and now I've stuffed everything up! I waved my wand and cleaned everything up. I sat in the shower when I heard a light knock on the door and it open.

"Prongs I'm trying to shower" I yelled.

I heard a soft voice singing

"Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch rain,

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today,

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you"

"No one told you when to run, you missed the staring gun" We sang the last line in harmony and I stood up and peered out side the curtain to see Jess sitting on the bathroom basin. She was wearing black leggings a black 'Pink Floyd' 'The Dark Side Of The Moon' muscle tee and black army boots. Her hair was purple and so was her lipstick, she looked over to me and smiled. 

"How are you feeling" I asked and watched as she kicked her feet and twirled a piece of straight hair around her finger. 

"We'll I told Madam Promfrey I had a headache and she fixes me up no questions asked" she replied looking around the room dreamily. 

"Nice singing" I complemented her "Can you pass me my towel?" She smirked at me

"Oh this towel" she held it up "Well I don't know if I can be doing you any favors anytime soon" 

"Why? Do you want me to do then, walk over there naked?" I questioned, She smirked and nodded "If you must"

"Jess seriously just give me the towel" I protested. 

"I get it someone's embarrassed" she laughed as she walked over to me.

I just rolled my eyes "Oh Jess trust me its-" she let out a squeal as she slipped and began falling forwards I grabbed her as she sunk her head into my neck she didn't let go of my back. She pulled back and smirked she put her lips to my ear and whispered

"Um Sirius your naked"  I jumped back and grabbed the towel off the floor ignoring her laughing, I turned to her as she continued to giggle.    

Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans