Patrick's POV

*Present* I woke up around 7 a.m. and saw that Vera was still sound asleep. I got out of bed and went downstairs to make some coffee for myself. I decided after a while that her and I should go swimming in our pool out back in the backyard once she wakes up. While Vera was still sound asleep, I decided that maybe I should be a nice gentlemen and clean the house for Vera. I also decided that when she wakes up I'll even cook for her, I have always loved to cook. 1 hour ago I heard Vera coming down the stairs, and I had breakfast all set out and ready to eat, and the house was tidied up. "Surprise" "Wow the house looks great, and you even cooked for me aww" "I love you so much Patrick" "I love you more." I pulled the chair out so Vera could sit down to eat. I sat down and we began to eat. I cooked pancakes, toast, and eggs Vera's favorite meal. It was also one of my favorite meals as well. "What would you like to do today Vera?" "I don't really care what we do honestly" "I thought maybe we could go swimming in the pool in the backyard" "Okay, sure, yeah that sounds fun" "Alright." "But first I'm going to go take a shower." Vera said. "Hun where just going swimming, its not like we're doing something special." "I know, but I still want one, don't judge me." "Okay." "Alight I'm going to take a shower now." Vera said. "See you in a bit." "Love you." "I love you more." She gave me a peck on the lips and went upstairs to go take a shower. While Vera was showering I changed into my swimming trunks, and got some towels for Vera and I. Once Vera came out of the shower, I helped her into her bikini. "Ready?" I said. "Yes, lets go ."

~Hey guys I finally updated! Sorry it took me forever, I will update as much as I can. Love you all, and thank you for 152 reads so far.