Chapter 09

Lily shuffles in her seat as she keeps glancing at her side at Throne who without a word had sat next to her. She smiles to her brother who passes her the pancakes she once again glances at Throne before she serves few pancakes in his plate before putting few in her plate before putting the remaining ones back on the table.

She looks around the table for syrup before frowning as Throne exchanges their plates, she stares at him in question before he starts to cut his pancake and eat. When he says nothing Lily turns to stare at the plate in front of and smiles when she finds he had cut the pancakes in pieces for her and poured the syrup. So happily, she eats her breakfast.

"So, why did Damon not throw few punches at you?" Angelo asks as he stares at Throne.

"Because he is a lawyer and he knows Throne can sue him," Galterio answers instead.

"So does that mean he is going to sue Throne?" Angelo asks making Galterio sigh.

"No actually I am going to sue you two if you do not finish your breakfast quietly" Gabriel scolds his sons who grumbles as they eat their food.

"Where is Gabby?" Gabriel asks as he looks at the table.

"Did she leave without saying anything?" he asks when no one answers him.

"Maybe, we never know when she is in or out of the house anyway" Amelia shrugs her shoulder as she pour1s coffee for Throne.

"I need to have a talk with her and what about your precious son?" he asks and both Angelo and Galterio grin.

"Not you two, I am talking about Gage," he snaps at them.

"Gage is as you wanted busy working," Amelia answers as she pats on his cheek lightly.

"So, Throne shall I have to worry about more brawl near my pool again?" Gabriel asks as he stares at him.

"No, Damon and I, we are good"

"Then why did he refuse to join us for breakfast?"

"He said he had few things to look for" Throne replies before he continues on eating.

*******

"You done already?" Amelia asks as Throne gets up from the breakfast table.

"Yeah, thanks for the breakfast will go now. Got some work" he nods as he slowly places the chair back in place.

Lily too gets up from her seat as soon as Throne is out making everyone stare at her in question.

"I left my books in Throne's room" she points out as she follows Throne out.

"Education will ruin her too" Gabriel sighs shaking his head as he continues eating.

Lily quietly follows Throne towards his room and yelps as soon as she enters the room to find herself being pinned on the back of the door by Throne before his lips crashes on her.

Lily squirms in his arms as Throne licks her lips before dipping his tongue inside of her mouth and sucking on her tongue.

Throne moans as he grabs the back of Lily's thighs and picks her up as he wraps her legs around his waist and walks towards the bed.

Landing on the bed slowly with her Throne finally let go of her lips.

"Why did you follow me?" he asks breathlessly.

"I..." she takes a deep breath before she continues.

"I just wanted to know if you were doing alright" she smiles as she sits on top of him before she tries to get away.