Chapter 14

Tulip stares wide eyed at Damon, shocked to hear those words from his mouth. Her tears once again rolls down her eyes silently as her wish said in the heat of the moment came true.

He does not even remember her or their marriage and now he will truly disappear from her life.

"Kidding" Damon grins before he winces when he grins and curses.

"You son of a bitch" Throne shouts at his friend as he goes to hit him but the doctor stops him.

"No violence in the hospital"

"You fucker you scared the shit out of me" Throne shouts cursing left and right at his friend.

"Hey no cursing the patient" Damon chides before he stares at his wife who was standing with her mouth covered with her hands.

"Tutu, come here baby" he calls as he raises his good hand towards her and Tutu shakes her head no.

"I am sorry, I was just joking of course I remember you honey" he tries to smile at her.

"You are so bad," she wails before rushing to his side and hugging him.

"Fuck" Damon howls in pain when she lands on him too heavily.

"Serves you right" Throne grumbles as he rubs his face.

"Ow, sweetie it's really nice to have you close but I don't think I can bear this pain"

"How could you do that to me?" she cries as she hits on his arm.

"I was just having fun, I always wanted to do that once in my life when I wake up in the hospital and ask who you are" he smiles as he wipes her tears.

"You just..." Tulip cannot finish her words as she keeps on crying.

"I remember everything, every single one of my words," he whispers only for her ears and she stares at him.

"What words?" she asks wiping her tears.

"That I love you" he smiles as he kisses her nose.

"I love you too" she sniffs as she moves away and pulls his ring out of her pocket before sliding in his ring finger.

"Don't you dare pull it out again?" she warns him

"Ooh, I am scared" he chuckles before he sighs as he holds her hand.

"Well guess everything is well" the doctor smiles as he walks out of the room.

"Where are mom and dad?" Damon asks as he stares at his friend.

"Your father will be here in few hours, he was out in training field so we could not get in touch with him and he called as soon as he got hold of the information as for your mother she does not know anything...

Your father asked not to tell anyone about it until you are out of danger"

"Man what a dramatic thing" Damon sighs as he kisses his wife's hand.

"We good" he asks her and she nods her head.

"I don't think I can get into another accident for you to forgive me, so lets mend up now and promise to talk before the word divorce is out" he groans as he tries to get into a comfortable position.

"Why don't you rest the doctor said less talking" she reminds him pulling the cover a bit.

"But I got so many things to tell you" he whines and she kisses his forehead.

"Later, I promise"

"Be here when I open my eyes"

"Okay"