Chapter 17

Lily smiles thankfully, as Throne puts the blanket over her before handing her a hot cup of coffee. He smiles as he sits next to her before he pushes her hair behind her ears.

"Are you feeling tired?" he asks her.

"No, I am fine" she smiles before staring ahead at others who were laughing and having fun around the fire while she was sitting away from them with Throne besides her.

"If you want you can go sleep in, your tent is ready," he states making her sigh.

"Who am I sharing my tent with?" she asks as she stares back at him wishing it were not one of those bad girls.

"Boo-ya, fuck you" that answers her question as both of their head turns towards the couple arriving at the camp.

"You wish" Bo snaps as she puts her bag down and roll her shoulder before looking around the area.

"I am fucking hungry feed me" Gage demands as he throws his bag down without a care as he looks around to find some food.

"Do I look like your mother?"

"Do not even go to my mother," he shouts at her.

"Why are you even here?" Bo groans as she pulls out a bag of chip before throwing his way.

"Because my father will disown me if I do not finalize the deal, one I have no clue on about"

"I told you all of those details were in your emails, try checking it"

"I don't know the password, so fill me up in here"

"God, I am in a trip, which part of that don't you understand?"

"Each of it, I mean what's so fun on walking or no reason for hours ad letting the mosquitoes bite you?" he asks as he pats on his arms when a mosquito bites him.

"Okay princess, get away from me" Bo rolls her eyes as she walks towards the group of boys and girls she knows.

"Umm, what are they doing here?" Lily asks as she turns towards Throne for an answer.

"Bo is one of the seniors who wanted to join the trip but I don't know about your brother" he shrugs his shoulder as he has no idea what Gage was going.

*******

"Gage" Lily calls as she walks towards her brother who had an annoyed face his hands around to wave the insects.

"Lily what are you doing here? Is dad here as well?" he asks surprised to see her there before looking around for his father to walk out and kick him from anywhere around.

"No he is not here. I thought to join my classmates"

"Huh, it was just few weeks ago you joined the college and you are already in your final year?" he asks with a frown.

"No, no, actually few of the seniors have joined us; Bo is one of the senior"

"Gaze" someone calls the name.

"What?" both Gage and Bo shout at once before glaring at each other.

"Uh, I am actually calling her" the boy smiles before he walks towards Bo.

"Her name is Bo"

"Shut up Price" Bo hisses as he pulls the boy away who looks at her in confusion.

"What is her problem?" Gage asks as he once again tries to kill the insects biting on his skin.

"It's just us who calls her Bo, Gage"

"What?"

"Well she does not like to be called by her full name which is Gazebo because it sounds like your name" she informs him and he rolls his eyes.