Severus!?

Recently on permanent time travel:
"Helena Alice Longbottom"  "James Sirius Potter" more gasps "Al Potter" "your full name Al," said a girl next to James Al took a deep breath and said "Albus Severus Potter"
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or anything but Helena, and Rowan.

"WHAT SEVERUS"a lot of shouts filled the room Snape was speechless he was also extremely shocked.

When people calmed down Al said, "my father named me he said that he was the bravest man he knew but you wouldn't think that for a few years!"

He walked into the kitchen. Then there was silence, "I'll go talk to him" Teddy broke the silence "No I should," Harry said "no Harry, Teddy, and Albus have a special relationship their best friends. Teddy should be the first person he sees. Albus has his mothers temper" said Vic.

Then Hermione spoke up for the first time since they got there "Who is his mother"

"Yeah I would like to know that too that's who I marry"

"I shouldn't now I'm afraid... we'll let's just say you won't like it" replied Vic

"I'm Lily Luna Potter not at Hogwarts yet and nine years old" Ginny looked like a Ghost and fell! Luckily Harry was right next to her so he caught her.

"are you ok Gin? Harry asked concerned

"I'm fine" she stated

"I'm George Richard Weasley 13 Ravenclaw!"

Hermione and Ginny both fell over this time Harry and Fred had to catch them "WHAT IS WRONG WITH GIRLS" yelled Harry. "Harry" Ginny murmured "yeah," he said quietly "THAT WAS MY EAR" she yelled at him "oh sorry," he said sheepishly "ugh whatever" she replied.

"Fred Ross Weasley 13 Gryffindor"

"Roxanne Katie Weasley 13 Gryfinndor!"

Mrs. Weasley than asked "so anything we should know about you"

"Well every night Lily sleeps over my mother Luna would" Ron interrupted her "wait you mean to tell me that Neville married Looney Lovegood"

Then Ginny Rowan Helena and Lily were closing in on him and Ron yelled: "HARRY HELLLP ME!"

"Nope you got yourself into this mess you can get yourself out!

"Hermione?" He asked

"Nope!"

"Please" He begged.

"Still no," she said calmly. Ginny approached Ron, "never call her that!"

"That's our mum," said Helena and Rowan

"She's my Godmother" Lily snarled

"I'm sorry I didn't know that she meant so much to you" they backed off but only because Ginny said she would hex him later.

"Well as I was saying every night Lily was over my mom would have to heat up milk cause she can't sleep" Lily stuck her tongue out at Rowan.

"Can I now tell them who my parents are?" Everyone nodded.

"My parents are..."

"Wait"
_____________________
Bye peanuts until next time