LILY!!!

No p.o.v
After the commotion settled down "Well have had a lot of commotion today so let us..." Mrs. Weasley started but Ron interrupted her "Sleep?"

Mrs. Weasley looked at her youngest and said "NO I changed my mind we are going to clean. now get to work"

Everyone was protesting and trying to get her to change her mind but she just said "Get going we don't have all day!" and with that everyone went there separate ways.
*with Lily, Rose, and Hugo

Roses p.o.v
"Did we have to clean" complained Hugo "yes I guess so" I replied very calm  "let's get to work already," Lily said. we worked for a few minutes before Lily said "I'm exhausted" that was very weird cause we had only been cleaning for 5 minutes I thought.

"Are you feeling ok Lily?" asked Hugo "no" and with that, she fell unconscious "LILY!" I love to catch her but missed and Hugo caught her. "Grandma Weasley James Al come quickly" I yelled James Al and Grandma Weasley came running into the room.

"What's the matter," asked James " I don't know but Lily just fainted!" Grandma Weasley looked very troubled "Let's get her to the couch downstairs. James carry her" James picked her up and almost flew down the stairs

*Al's p.o.v
I heard Grandma Weasley yell at someone to floo Madam Pomfrey

When she arrived she was informed about the time travel incident and she was looking over my sister the suspense was killing me "is she ok" I blurted out "no she isn't who are her parents?"

"Ginny and Harry," said Grandma Weasley "well then they must get together in order to save her" oh no!

"Ginny Harry GET DOWN HERE" they raced down and saw Lily on the couch unconscious with Madam Pomfrey hovering over her.

"What's wrong" they said together "she's Dying because your not together so you must get together to save her" they looked at each other weirdly than shrugged "why not" said Harry "oh and you must kiss" they couldn't look at each other now but said "alright" in Sync

Harry's p.o.v
I have to kiss Ginny Weasley the girl that I have a secret crush on! I move closer to her and she puts her arms around my shoulders and I put mine on her waist.

I pull her closer if that's even possible and we meet half way there. The kiss was sweet but then I brush my tongue up against her bottom lip asking for entrance. She complied, me and her battled for a while before I won but I let her in any way. When she was done with that she let me in, but eventually, we had to come up for air.

She looked a little disappointed that it stopped but her disappointment was quickly replaced with embarrassment.

"What's the matter" I breath out "most of my brothers look like they are gonna kill you and the twins are hooting and hollering" Ginny replied I looked at her then looked behind me, she was right.

I look back at her and whispered in her ear "run" Ginny took my hand in hers and started running pulling me along with her. We enter a room close the door and locked it. Both of us were out of breath and red but I got closer to her and put my hands around her waist and leaned in she also leaned in and for the second time that day.

We met in the middle and kissed this one was more fiery and heated than the last one it was more of a snog then a kiss we continued for a while before I broke off. She whimpered at the loss of contact and I smiled "I have a question will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked at me and replied "well I have to reply to Michael corner first" I arch an eyebrow at her and said "what is it that you're going to reply to"

"well he asked me to be his girlfriend right before you came out of the maze and when I saw that Cedric wasn't moving I told him I would get back to him so I need to answer him" I looked at her and with a sweet smile I asked "what are you gonna reply to him" she looked at me with an evil smile and said "I'll reply yes but uh if you think that you can persuade me to say no well why don't you try" and with that I kissed her hard.

I started moving towards the wall and pressed her back to it. She moaned into my mouth. I was begging for entrance but she ignored my silent pleas and asked for entrance herself, I of course obliged. we battled but she won after a while, we continued until we needed to breath "did that persuade you?" I ask her, she nods "we got to go back through" I looked at her like she was crazy and said "do you want your boyfriend of a few seconds to be killed by your brothers" she giggled and replied "no but we need to go make sure that Lily's ok, oh and I need to reply to Michael." I kissed her for a few seconds and before she could respond back.

I pulled away then asked, "and what are you gonna say to Michael?"

"I'm gonna tell him that I can't be his girlfriend"

I smiled at her and said "good" we kissed again but she pulled away and led me out of the room.
____________________

I've been so busy I'm sorry.

~Scarlet