Prologue

It was the summer holidays and Skye, Hermione and Harry Riddle, children of Lord Voldemort, and their best friends, Draco and Mia Malfoy, were sitting by the pool at Riddle Manor, enjoying the sun before they had to leave for their first year at Hogwarts. The five children were also joined by their other friends from dark families, Daphne and Astoria Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson, Millicent Bulstrode, Sally Smith, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Oliver Wood, Marcus Flint, Gregory Goyle, Vincent Crabbe and Tracey Davis. Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy were in the lounge with Tom and Alassia Riddle, as well as Severus Snape (who was actually a Riddle, the son of Voldemort), discussing the upcoming year. "I'm looking forward to being the new Defence teacher, but I can't wait until Dumbledore is killed and we can overthrow the Ministry." Alassia said, earning laughs from the group. Meanwhile outside, a similar conversation was happening. "Let's face it, with all of us here going to Slytherin, the school is in a hell of a lot of trouble. I can't wait until we're older and the Dark Lord overthrows the Ministry. Severus can finally become headmaster and we can do whatever we like. Supporting the dark side will be the only option, because the light side will be well and truly dead and buried." Hermione said, and everyone in the group cheered in agreement. Theo looked at his girlfriend with affection. "Here's to a happy seven years of Hogwarts and a happy life. Long live the dark side!"