+23: The End

"Oh, n-no~" Laurent stuttered, taking a step back and shaking his head rapidly.

"Laurent," Larry's voice came out.

"No," Laurent mumbled, his hands were getting fidgety and he continued to take small steps backwards.

"Please."

"No," Laurent said again. "No!"

Larry began to rush over to him. "Laurent, you have to hear-"

"Don't you fucking come close to me!" Laurent screamed at Larry who had a shaken expression and stood frozen in his spot. "Don't you even take one more step."

"Okay," Larry put his hand up in surrender. "I won't, baby."

"Don't! Stop! I don't want to hear you call me that, you asshole!"

Larry blinked back the tears that had welled up in his eyes. "I swear I do love you, Laurent."

"You fucking, bastard! You fucking bastard! How could you do that to me?! How could you make me fall in love with you, you fucking bastard! You fucking bastard!!! How could you?!" Laurent screamed at Larry as he fell down to his knees and began to sob.

"Laurent, please, I'm sorry. I couldn't take you being depressed anymore, I couldn't take you doubting your beauty everyday or thinking you aren't enough! I wanted you to see the true beauty you had, a beauty that always make my heart skip a beat every time I see you! I didn't know how else I could do it!"

Laurent could not believe all he was hearing. How did all that happen? How did Larry pull it off? How didn't he notice Larry at all the places he went to, even at the dance competition. Maybe it was because he never searched for him there, he always believed Larry was at some frat party or the club. But he had been there all along, watching him, observing his every move. That was how he was able to tell he always woke up at 8am and slept by 10pm, so sent his messages by 8:05am and 9:45pm. The idiot lived in the same house as he.

Even when he thought he would go crazy when 'H' didn't text for 1 week, that had been Larry. Larry had also been away at that time, why didn't he relate it? Why didn't he connect it to Larry? But how could he? Larry had always been cold to him, he had always allowed friends bully him.

"You are a fucking selfish son of a bitch!" Laurent sobbed out as he got on his feet. Looking straight ahead at Larry, he could see tears streaking down his face.

"I know," Larry choked out.

"You love me? How can you say you love me when every day you treated me like a stranger! You made me feel unimportant! You made me wonder why I was born a twin!"

"I'm sorry," Larry whispered.

"You watch your butthole friends make my life miserable every fucking day, and you sit there doing nothing and still hang out with them! You never introduce me to anyone! You never talk to me in class or in public! You make people think we are just two strangers who look alike," Laurent choked out. His heart was aching, literally. He felt a sharp pain continue to sting him in his heart area, he felt like he was going to pass out soon. "You- you made me fall in love with you, even when I knew you were my own twin, then you made my heart ache everyday." He whispered the last part.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Is that all you have to say? After making me feel ugly, you tell me I'm beautiful. After making me cry, you tell me you love me! What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?!"

Larry started out towards Laurent. Laurent shook his head, "Don't you fucking touch me."

"I'm sorry," Larry sobbed as he continued to walk to Laurent.

Laurent took multiple steps back but Larry soon caught up with his, placing both his hands on each sides of Laurent's face, he crashed his lips against Laurent's, tasting his salty tears.

Laurent wriggled against Larry, but Larry wasn't willing to let him go. He reached behind Laurent's head to hold him to his face as he kissed him hard, crying at the same time.

Laurent's wriggling soon stopped as he relaxed, making Larry to press on more. Laurent soon found himself kissing Larry back, passionately at first but then hungrily.

Without permission, he swooped his tongue into Larry's mouth, meeting Larry's own tongue and overpowering him. His hand found Larry's hair, as he dug his fingers inside the full hair and tilted Larry's head to the side, so it could harmonize with his own movement.

He didn't seem to have had enough when Larry pulled away, resting his forehead against Laurent's. They were both breathing heavily, trying to get back their breath, and even after balancing their breathings, no words were spoken for some minutes.

"I'm sorry," Larry spoke up, breaking the silence. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean to ignore you the way I did. I know it hurt you, it hurt me too and I'm so sorry. I should have defended when you were bullied, but I couldn't. I promised to not defend you because I was protecting you."

"What?"

"Idris and his gang wanted you to join their clique at first but when you turned them down, they planned to hurt you- physically, mentally and emotionally. I couldn't let them do that, so I approached them and asked them to let you be, promising to do whatever they asked me to."

"Larry."

"So, they accepted. They said they'd let you be. They made me join their stupid frat gang, they made me travel to stupid places with them, we had to do crazy things to each other and they made me keep shut whenever they spoke rudely to you. And I had to watch in pain every time they did that, and I would hate myself for it so when I came back to the dorm I'd feel so unworthy to talk to you, so I began texting you with another sim."

"Larry."

"I'll understand if you don't believe me."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Laurent asked, pulling away and locking eyes with Larry.

"I didn't want you to get into trouble. I wanted to carry the cross myself," Larry said.

Laurent shook his head, "It wasn't your cross to carry."

"No, Laurent. When you love someone, their cross becomes yours," Larry said.

Laurent closed his eyes, "I don't know what to do anymore."

"I left- the frat, I left it. And I reported Idris to the school management, he'd never bother us again, I swear," Larry held Laurent's face in his hands. "So, don't worry."

"Are you okay?"

Larry nodded, "I am now."

Laurent pulled Larry into a hug, "I love you so much. I don't care if you're Larry or H, I love you."

"I love you too, baby," Larry said, rocking them from side to side. "I'd never let you go."

"Me too," Laurent said, his eyes shut tight.

"By the ways, H is from Huey, my stuffed toy," Larry informed.

Laurent laughed, "You're such an idiot."

"I know, baby, but you still love me."

"More than anything, baby," Laurent said, as he kissed the head of the love of his life. He rested his head on Larry's shoulder as Larry began to call him 'beautiful', 'gorgeous', 'angel', 'perfect', his arms wrapped around Larry's waist, a broad smile present on his face, he would never let him go. Not ever.

THE END

A/n: Hey, guys. So, we've come to the end of this fic and I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely, I wrote this whole story in 2 days because I was so bored, that's why the updates came as fast as it did when I posted it and I hope it didn't seem rushed.

Also, I need to focus on my other story, I feel like I've been writing it for ages, jeez 😳😂😊

Thanks for reading this and loving it the way you did. You're all so amazing and I love you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! ❤❤❤

See you next time! ✌

- Lestwinssugar.