Faith to Fall Back On (A Hunter Hayes Fanfiction): Nethii120700

(So, the reason this is called 'The Loudest Book On Wattpad' is because we give shoutouts, and shouting is loud... So yeah :D)

Hey guys! :)

This is my first review, and my name is Madison. But you all can call me Mad :D

We (MoMo and I) shall be doing one S/D/R (Shoutout/Dedication/Review) per week.

And this week I am doing to first S/D/R, next week will be MoMo :)

This weeks S/D/R is on 'Faith to Fall Back On (A Hunter Hayes Fanfiction)', written by Nethii120700.

Remember, these S/D/R's may not be long.

Here is a description for you all.

Tia Evans has had enough. She escapes her abusive parents, and goes to Nashville, to be a country artist, where she meets Hunter Hayes. They like each other, and soon start going out. But what happens to put her and Hunter in danger? Who is after her? What could possibly mean the end of her?

I am going to be completely honest with you guys, and tell you EXACTLY what I think of this book and the writer.

The book is absolutely amazing, and it is most DEFINITELY one of my favorite fanfictions that are out there on wattpad. It's full of action, romance, and even humor! But somehow Nethii120700 had figured out a way to make it serious at the same time! It's a wonderful book, and I was so happy when she told me she was writing. I enjoyed every single bit of it, and I'm thinking you will as well :)

I suggest this lovely story to any Hunter Hayes fan out there. And even if you aren't a Hunter Hayes fan, it's still an amazing read! I'm being perfectly serious!

I really wish I could share more about the story, but sadly I cannot say anymore, or I will spoil it for you :(

If you are reading this review, I suggest for you to read this story! :)

Now for a Writers Review :)

Nethii120700 is not only a wonderful young writer, but she is also an amazing friend! I've had the pleasure of being cyber buddies with her, and she is a very lovely girl. She is great to talk to, is super SUPER nice, and just totally wonderful all around, and really fun to talk too!

I love her writing very much, and I have to say I am deffiently a fan of hers.

So what are you waiting for? :)

Go give her and follow and read her books, you won't regret it!! :D

I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks S/D/R :)

My apologies if it wasn't long enough.

~Mad