Little Sister. (Hunter Hayes): InHuntersSong

Devin Shelton. Interesting name right? That's because she's Blake Shelton's little sister, so of course she'll be interesting. Devin meets a lot of people through her brother, but three in particular stand out to her. One by the name of Hunter Hayes to be specific catches her eye. They were perfect, or so they thought. As time went on, they realize they aren't as perfect as they thought. Follow Devin as she has to make mor decisions than she thought she ever would have to, including starting her music career and maybe she and Hunter will realize that maybe they're imperfections are what makes them perfect for each other.

Freaking. Hilarious. Story.

Hello people, Mad here. Sorry I haven't done a review in a while.

Guys, this story is serious, yet funny, and cute/adorable ALL AT THE SAME TIME. It's mind blowing, and I find myself awing/crying/laughing as I read it. Actually, I find myself repeating the funny parts of it out loud as well! The main character, Devin, is absolutely awesome! I completely love how hilarious she makes Blake Sheldon and Luke Bryan out to be in this, it's mind blowingly amazing!

Sadly, I am a slow reader. I do admit (for the first time) that I am slow at reading, so I haven't finished this story yet, but I'm so glad I started reading it! It actually kept me up one night because I couldn't get enough of it! Guys, go read this! You won't be disappointed, I swear! :)

Peace out my lovely ninja's *throws a peace sign*

~Mad