Where Fate Leads Us (Hunter Hayes Fanfic): Juliebee_123

Julie and Cassidy have had a hard life since a tragic car accident that killed both their parents. After graduating high school they move to Nashville to start over and get away from the memories. During a trip back to Wisconsin to visit their grandparents and friends, that brings back painful memories, Julie and Cassidy's grandparents plan a huge surprise for them. Back in Nashville, Julie and Cassidy become really close friends with Hunter and his band mates. Will Julie and Hunter ever become more than just friends? And what happens when part of Julie's past catches up to her?

One word for this story.

AMAZAYN!!!

Yes, amazayn is a word ;)

Hello my lovelies! Mad here. I’m doing this review on ‘Where Fate Leads Us (Hunter Hayes Fanfic)’

And it’s awesome!

I have read through all the updates she has posted so far, and I find this story to be completely epic. The cuteness that goes on between Julie and Hunter in this story just has me all like ‘AWWWWWW!!!!!!’... No joke. I like how serious she writes it, then like out of nowhere something hilarious happens and I burst out laughing. I love it! It has lots of potential, and I just can’t wait for the rest of the story, because it’s got me wanting more! I’ve had the pleasure to talk to the writer, Juliebee_123, and she’s so sweet, guys! I haven’t talked to her for very long, but I have no doubt that she’s completely awesome!

So this is my shoutout to Julie! :)

If you’re into reading yet another AWESOME fanfiction, go give her a follow and start reading, because you won’t be disappointed!!

Love you guys! :D

~Mad

November 17, 2014: Julie and I are besties now :P XD