Running in One Direction....From Zombies?!?

Hey there Tacos! <(^,^)> I'm so excited and honored to write this S/D/R! This one is about Running in One Direction...from Zombies?!? by GraspingReality4U.

Here's the HILARIOUS description.

Getting Kicked out of a One Direction concert for Whorin’ For Horan wasn’t on top of Kim and Alex’s  ‘to do’ list neither was running from zombies, but Santa obviously isn’t happy with them lately. The two die hard Directioners get their world turned upside down in less than 24 hours. All it took was a forgetful crazy Kim, A door swinging Alex a sexy as hell British-Irish boy band, a dead ice-cream man and a Homeless Rabies lady. Now Kim and Alex are running in one direction WITH One direction! Directionators are not allowed to read, they couldn’t handle this much awesome. Jk everyone is welcome into Harry’s Pants! Wait-wut?

Okay so this story is DA-BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it so much and it is so freakin funny. It has action, adventure and humor that makes you fall over and laugh your butt off. I have read the whole book and reading it is like diving into another universe full of zombies, British dudes, and bum kicking chicks. The two girls, Kim and Alex, are so easy to relate to and the boys (One Direction) are really easy to love.

This is the first book on Wattpad that I read and I had was neutral about 1D. I had heard What Makes You Beautiful and One Thing on the radio and I liked them but I didn't know two things about them. I didn't even know who was who! Actually I thought Liam was Zayn and Zayn was Liam...yeah, I was totally clueless. But then I started reading this book and I became very interested in them and, with my creeper sister, googled them. I became a Directioner and so did my sister.

This book inspired me to write my own story and no matter how hard I, or anyone, tries, no one will accomplish what GraspingReality4U accomplished. She wrote thee best Zombie/1D fan fic EVER!

I just want to give a really loud shout out to GraspingReality4U and tell you all to GO READ HER BOOK!!!

Later Tacos!!!!

MoMo XD