Chapter 26

Calla's PROV

I turn my head to see something I never expected, Jace, Jasper and Holden were standing there in front of me watching the little 'scene' between Luke and I. I could tell what they were seeing was hurting them just from their expressions and eyes.

I try to push Luke away from me by pushing his chest but he dosnt move. Luke growls from me trying to move him. I knew he wasn't going to move, I'll just let him keep kissing my neck I guess, I sigh, "Hey guys... why are you down here?"

They look from me to Luke, "We came because we want to remove marks from you... we cant handle being able to feel what your feeling for Luke. We all want to move on and find our REAL mates." Jace didn't even sound sorry, he felt angered but I knew he was hurt.

I looked at Jasper and Holden to see them close to tears... it tears my heart to shreds to see how hurt they are, but I NEED to do this. I want to live a happy life with my TRUE mate, so I can have kids and have a life.

I nod slowly, "Luke, The boys are here to remove their marks on me... so can you stop for a little bit?" Once I said 'remove marks' his head shot up, I looked into his eyes to see love... no lust. Love and excitement. He smiles at me and pecks me quick on the lips. He lowers me down to the ground, I walk over to face Jace, he had a pained look on his face. "Im sorry I ruined you being Alpha, and im sorry I ruined your hunt to find your mate..."

I looked up into his eyes, Jace nods slightly before leaning over and pressing his lips to my neck, right where his mark is. I don't know what hes doing but I feel his tongue moving in certain shapes. After a minute he pulls away and looks into my eyes, "Have a good life with Luke, and good luck being Alpha." He smiles before turning and walking back the way he came.

I turn my head and look at Holden, he was crying, I couldn't bare seeing him hurt like this, I walk over to him and place a hand on his cheek, I knew my mark faded away because I wasn't a werewolf so I could only give him hickies. He brushed away his tears and gave me a bone crushing hug. He never marked me but this is a good bye.

"Holden, there is the perfect girl waiting for you out there... don't worry I know you will find her. Just think of me as a ex-girlfriend that is your Alpha... Things will get better I promise!"

I stroked Holden's hair before he pulled away and smiled warmly at me, "Calla, I want to thank you for making me feel loved for all of this time, for making me feel like I mattered in this world. You made me feel special and important and never left out. I will always love you Alpha Calla!"  Holden waves at me as he went the same way Jace went. Jasper is the last one...

I didn't have to turn my head to look at Jasper because he was standing in front of me. I look into those beautiful green eyes to see sadness and love...

I give him a tight smile, "Jasper, your mate is out there just like Holden's and Jace's. She will be better then me in everyway... Trust me. I am just a mile stone in finding your love, think of me as another ex, that is your Alpha."

Jasper nods and buries his face in my neck, going to the place where he marked me. He traces shapes over it just like Jace, I felt a tiny burning but it eased when Jasper leaned away, he smiled at me, "Calla, I will always be your friend and trainor... no matter what. You will make an amazing Alpha, Have a good life with Luke." I grin as he walks down the dark hall.

I did it... I feel the bonds closing and disappearing. All I feel now is the love for my mate. I cant help but smile, I turn towards Luke to see him staring at me with a love-struck expression. "Luke, all I feel now is all the love I hold in my heart for you... honestly I love this feeling." Luke's big, smile made my heart skip a beat.