Chapter 51

Calla's POV

I walk through my bedroom doors to be greeted with a candle lit room and my sexy mate sitting on the floor in a silk and lacey black night gown with a bottle of red wine and two wine glasses.

Harmony smirks, "Hey babe! Come over and sit with me." She motions me over and winks.

I laugh but walk over anyways, taking a seat across from her on the plush carpet.

She smiles, "I missed you a lot..."

I giggle, "I missed you soooo much more, I felt like I couldn't live being away from you any longer."

Harm blushes, "I felt the same way."

I smirk, "What did you do for the past two days?"

She giggles and pours wine in our glasses and hands me one, "I was helping Caroline in the nursery with the babies... they are so cute Calla.."

I raise my eyebrow... hmmm she must be up to something, "Babe what are you up to?"

Harm glares, "Am I really that readable?"

I laugh, "Yes you are babe... tell me what you want." I caress her reddened cheek with my finger tips, and she sighs from the sparks flying everywhere in the romantically lit room.

She smiles lightly, "I want to have a baby Calla." I freeze, a baby??? I don't even think we can... I don't even know how to mate her....

Harmony catches on with my expression. She rambles, "I talked to Jasper... and he said it might be possible for us to have a baby with out anyone else's sperm. For us to mate when have to finger each other and then give each other head... and he said we might be able to have a baby if we take your cum in a vile and then insert it into me." Hmm... that might actually work..

I shake my head, "You NEED male sperm to have a baby Harmony."

She frowns, "But since im a werewolf and your a faye and god, it might be possible. Since we are different then other mated couples... I REALLY want a baby that is only ours, made from only us... Please will you at least try?" I close my eyes. If Harmony really wants to have a baby, even if it might not work... I will try.

I open my eyes to see Harmony close to tears, I hold her face in my hands, "Harmony, I will try. I promise I will try as many times as you want. I love you."

Her face lights up with happiness, she leans in and presses her lips to mine with a urgent force. I apply the same amount of urgency to hers. Our lips moving in sync, caressing each others lips with a passion filled with burning hot desire.

Harmony moans into my mouth, and I feel my nipples stiffen from the innocent noise from her delicious mouth. She slides her hand up my thigh, past my waist and up my flat stomach till she reached my breasts. Her fingers traced the shape of my right breast before taking It into her hand and lightly squeezing.

I moan against her lips, I lightly run my tongue over the shape of her lips, asking for entrance, she happily opens up. My tongue dives in to the warmth of her mouth, Harm rubbed harder and moaned into my mouth loudly as my tongue lapped hers.

Hungrily I devour her mouth and she starts to pull off my clothing. She got my boots, yoga pants and bra off but not the shirt. Panting heavily, I pull my mouth off of hers. She grins at me before slipping my shirt over my head.

I take her body in, licking my lips before pulling her lacey night gown over her head. Harm's eyes turn a blazing blue, "I want you Calla."

She shivers as I run my hand over her breasts, "I want you too... Are you sure you want to do this?"

Harm nods, unable to speak. I scoop her up in my arms, taking her over to our king size bed. I lay her down gently before climbing on top of her, straddling her hips. She closes her eyes as I bend down sucking and biting her mark.

Harm shivered underneath me, She ran her hand along my spine till her hand found the back of my bra. She unhooked it with one hand, then taking it fully off of me and throwing it where we were sitting.

I chuckle, "You just love seeing me naked don't you Harm." She moans, arching her back into me, grinding her hips against mine. I growl, not needing an answer. I let my hand move down her body till it reaches the line of her panties, I pause before ripping them off of her body.

She gaps as the cold air hits her sensitive area. I lick my lips as I lean back on my legs, pushing apart Harmony's legs. Her breathing deepens as I let my fingers rub over her clitoris. Harm moans and arches her back, I take this as a chance to remove her bra.

I quickly spring up, kneeling over her but keeping my pace up rubbing over her as I unhook her bra and throw it with mine. Moving my fingers down to circle around her entrance, she moans, "Calla just do it! I need you!"

Moaning from her raspy words, I thrust my pointer finger into her, Harm moans loudly while arching her back off of the bed. My eyes rake over her body, seeing how erotic and sexy she looked.

I lean over her, keeping my pace pumping into her, while pressing my lips hungrily to hers. Harm bites my lip wanting me to open up. Happily I open up, her tongue dives in.. devouring me, making me breathless in the matter of seconds.

Breaking the kiss for air, I move down to bite her mark. Harmony moans as the tingles and sparks rock through her body. I moan as I add two more fingers. She moans from the additions pumping into her.

Harm moans, "I want to pleasure you too." I growl at her... I want her to myself. But what ever she wants, she gets.

She puts one hand in my hair, and slides the other one down my back, tracing the line of my spine where my sapphire tattoo is, till she reaches my ass. She squeezes it lightly before continuing on till her pointer and middle finger are at my entrance.

I moan as she shoves her fingers in. God! She works wonders with her fingers.

Sparks flying everywhere in the room, both of us fingering each other with four fingers, panting and moaning for release. I could feel myself at the brink of cumming, and I knew Harmony was there too.

I pull my lips away from her mark, panting, "Harmony if you want to try for the baby tonight then we need a vile to put my cum in." She nods and grabs something under the pillow next to her... she puts it next to us and I take a closer look to she its a vile and applicator. I smirk... smart.

Harm rolls us over so she's straddling me, my fingers come out of her and she whimpers but gets to work... she pumps into me faster and harder, so hard that you can hear the impact echoing off the walls. She leans her head down and bites my lips and pumping into me three last times before I moan and feel my release coming.

She moves fast, she moves her hands and mouth away from my area and grabs the applicator and as I cum she takes gets it all in the vile.

I pant and look into her blazing royal blue eyes before taking the vile and applicator and rolling us back over so I was straddling her hips. She moans as I push the applicator into her, fucking her with this. I pump into her fast and hard... she throws her head back as I hit that special spot that makes her come undone. I duck down and suck on her clitoris as she releases on the applicator, I pant as I push my cum into her.

Harmony leans up and kisses me, "I love you... thank you for trying." She falls back against the bed exhausted. I smile. I grab my patriots shirt from the floor and I pull it over her, covering her.

I lean back against the bed seeking darkness but before I sink into sleep I feel the mating bond fall fully into place. I pull Harmony against my body before falling into a deep sleep.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!!! I hope you like this chapter! Im happy they have finally mated!!!! I love you all, comment, vote and follow me! <3