Chapter 1 ; The Meeting - Part 2: Uchiha

Song: Lloyd Banks ft Eminem - Where I'm At
___________________

The CEO & Chairman of Uchiha Corp, was not quite a strict man. In fact he was rather lax with his employees and especially his family. While not considered a kind man, by family, friends, and himself, he was one such man of a large frivolous heart and a durability and a flexibility for change, regardless of his age, and what other's said of his traditionalist ways.  By his own admission: he did tend to indulge himself in rather vintage mannerisms at times. However, when facing one's Godson in the lift with considerably inappropriate and almost comically casual wear for one of the most important meetings they were to attend this month, he was less than pleased. Which was, perhaps, putting it lightly.

"Sasuke Uchiha, what do you think today is?" The little punk had the audacity to smirk at him, popping the collar of his -rather frayed- white button-up, and leaning against the back of the elevator, superior smirk still in place. Madara ground his teeth every so slightly, irritated at himself for teaching the youngest that particular expression.

"Wednesday, the 14th of August and today we have have the meeting with the Namikaze Corp." The nineteen year old replied, uninterested in the conversation, as it no longer held the chance of annoying his Uncle. Said Uncle was quickly losing stance with his patience.

"So tell me. What.- Do you think you are wearing?" The man asked, near finished with the CFO's rebellious quirk's for the day.

"Clothes." Sasuke answered, uncaring at the rising tension congregating in the lift.

"Little Brother, I believe he means 'why.'" Itachi joined, not in the slightest bit pleased that he found himself in the position again. The two men were so alike their personality's clashed so often the fight for dominance near never ended. Although he could admit to the fact that he had only seen his Uncle with such prosperous anger once. It was not something he desired to see much of, or indeed, at all.

"Hn." Sasuke answered. The eldest finally having had enough of his Godson's attitude snapped, his anger having orientated originally from the call he had just received from his dear younger brother earlier that day commenting on his sons' impressive portfolio and sucking his own -ahem- during the conversation. So to him, taking out such frustration on his brother's youngest was a logical step. At this point he just let loose.

"Sa-su-ke, we are going to an important meeting, involving a branch company representative from Senju Corp, which, may I remind you is the Company of which I have been attempting to lure into a contract for nearly ten years. And you are destroying our integrity by wearing such clothing that would be found on a man upon the street.

-ALTHOUGH I SUPPOSE I MUST COUNT MY BLESSINGS THAT YOU DID NOT WEAR THE CLOTHING OF A WHORE WHICH YOU SEEM TO PILFER TO! UNEXPECTED CONSIDERING YOUR SLUT LIKE ATTITUDE! SO HELP ME UCHIHA SASUKE IF YOU WEAR ANYTHING BY SUCH NATURE A WILL DISPOSE OF THE VERY THING THAT PROVES YOU A MAN!" Righting himself, gripping his the waistcoat of his vest, and rolling his shoulders he calmed his breathing. Tilting his chin upwards he resumed his usual posture and straightened himself back into his regular "6'6" height, he glared down at his Nephew with victory in his eyes and a sneer on his lips.

Sasuke stared upwards, unblinking.

While Itachi took note of the tears in his little brother's eyes, and his own slightly trembling hand. This wasn't the first time their Uncle had exploded, but it was the first episode he had fired at them, so not knowing entirely what to do, Itachi  just let him be, Sasuke simple moved so that he was no longer facing either of them. Itachi had the inclination that bothering either of them now would just cause another argument, which wasn't needed.