Chapter 7

NOTE: Some of the quotes were taken from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book!!

"Is that Harry?"

"HE's back! Hermione and Ron too!" Luna turns away from where she was practicing dueling with Ginny and Cho.

She forces her way through the crowd of people who were at the back of the room. Harry was addressing everyone in the room.

"What are we going to do, then Harry?" asked Seamus. "What's the plan?

"Plan?" repeats Harry. "We need to do something and then leave."

"Leave?" Neville echoes. "What do you mean, leave?

"We haven't come back to stay," Harry says. "There's something important we need to do-"

"What is it?"

"I- I can't tell you."

There was a rippling of muttering in response.

"Why? It's something to do with fighting You-Know-who, right?"

"Well,yeah-"

"Then we'll help you!" Luna pushes her way next to him.The rest of Dumbledore's army nod in agreement.

"We've got to do it alone," Harry insisted.

"Why?" Neville demanded.

"Because Dumbledore left the three of us a job...he only wanted us three to do it. "

"We're his army," Luna pipes up. "Dumbledore's army. We were all in it together."

" I don't see why you can't trust us. Everyone in this room's been fighting and they've been driven in here. Everyone in here's proven they are loyal to Dumbledore-loyal to you," Neville added.

Harry looked frustrated. "Listen," he said, his voice rising in panic, "I'm sorry, but there's something we've got to do, and then-"

"So you're going to leave us in this mess?" Michael Corner demanded.

"No," said Ron. "What we're doing will benefit everyone in the end, it's all about trying to get rid of You-know-who-"

"Then let us help!" Neville says angrily. We want to be a part of it." As he spoke, there was another noise behind them and Ginny, Fred, George and Lee Jordan climbed into the room. 

"We're fighting aren't we?" said Fred, taking out his fake Galleon.

"Alright," Harry said at last. "You can help," Hermione mutters something to Ron and Harry, but Luna could not make out what it was. She sees Harry and Ron nod in agreement and Harry turns his attention back to them. 

"We need to find something that'll help us win this war. It's here at Hogwarts, but we don't know where. It might have belonged to Ravenclaw." He glanced over at Luna and the other Ravenclaws. 

"Well, there's her lost diadem. Remember I told you about it?" Daddy's trying to duplicate it."

"But it is lost," Michael Corner pointed out. 

"Centuries ago," Cho adds. Luna immediately sees the disappointment in Harry's eyes. "I can show you what it looks like. There's a statue of Ravenclaw in our common room wearing a diadem."

"I'll take you there," Luna says. "I know someone who can help." Harry nods and follows her. 

Luna takes the lead towards a  small cupboard that opened into a steep staircase. They pull out their wands to create an illuminating light in the staircase. They continue on until they reach a  door. There was no handle and no keyhole, nothing but a plain expanse of aged wood, and a bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle. Luna reaches out hand and knocks once. At once, the beak of the eagle opens and a soft musical voice comes out of it.