Epilogue

20 years later...

"Come on Matilda, stop bothering your younger sister. You are in your third year at Hogwarts and you should stop this childish behavior," Luna said sternly.

"I'm 13, not 16," Matilda retorts. "And this book is mine! Not yours!"

"Just buy your own book!" A girl with dark brown hair snaps back, lifting the book higher into the air as her sister tries to jump up and grab it. 

"Kayla, you should know better than to talk to your older sister like that. Just give her the book," Neville said sternly. Kayla gives the book to her dad and runs off. 

"Hey!" Matilda shouts, but Kayla ignores her.

"There they are! But where are Hermione and Ron?" Luna said, pointing to Ginny stood with Harry. Next to them were two boys and a young girl with identical ginger hair. From where Luna stood, she could see Harry kneeling and talking quietly with his son.

"Hi Luna. Hi Neville!" Ginny greets them with a warm smile as they approached. 

"Lil! Thank goodness you're here! You cannot believe how annoying older siblings can be," Kayla babbled.

"Really? Because I have two older siblings, Kayla," Lily said. "I can't believe we have to wait another year to start Hogwarts!"

"Right? Every time my parents drag me here just to escort my sister and all I can do is get jealous!"

"Hi everyone!" Ron and Hermione had finally arrived. "You got everything right? All your books and clothing?"She asks her daughter, Rose. Their younger son, Hugo stays close to Ron, his eyes darting shyly around.

"Yes, mom. I have!" Everyone hugs before they helped their children board the train.

Ron mutters something about Scorpius, Draco's son before waving goodbye. Matilda turned to Kayla and hugs her tightly before disappearing on the train.

"She's not that bad..my brothers never hug me because I'm a girl," Lily mutters.

"She's only doing that because your parents are here," Kayla replies.

"Kayla, let's go. I'll take you out to your favorite restaurant. Dad will be leaving for his job at Hogwarts soon." Luna calls.

"Bye, Lily. I'll try to call you if I know how the phone works." Kayla waves goodbye. As she follows her mom out of the station, she looks back to stare at the Platform 9 3/4 sign and wondered what adventures would await her in the years to come.

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you've enjoyed it! There may be a story about Kayla in the future. Look forward to it!