Travel Together: Jungkook Version

It was not really 'your trip together', because it was your both school trip

It was not really 'your trip together', because it was your both school trip. Jungkook and you--and of course with all of your classmates-- went to Japan for 7 days trip.

But in the middle of that school trip, you had something unforgettable with him.

---

It was a sunny morning and that day was a free day for students to go anywhere in the town by themselves, but ofcourse they should tell their teacher first.

"Where do you plan to go today?" asked Yugyeom, Jungkook's best friend, when Jungkook still rolled his body with the blanket.

"Nowhere," answered Jungkook with his sleepy voice. It's not because Jungkook didn't have anyplan. He did searching for some interesting places. But, because he's Jeon Jungkook, he wouldn't ask you to go out first.

"I heard your girlfriend will go out today. Should I accompany her?" teased Yugyeom that automatically made Jungkook woke up and gave him a judging stare.

"Don't you dare," muttered Jungkook then he ran into the bathroom. But in a second he opened the door again just to say, "And--she is not my girlfriend. We would never have that kind of relationship. Okay?"

Yugyeom giggled before he nodded his head, "What kind of relationship then if you're being so defensive toward her?"

Of course Jungkook couldn't hear that because he already got in the bathroom again. His friends understood him so well if it's about his relationship with you. Jungkook, who never knew how to treat the girl that stole his heart, felt so fortunate that he had bestfriends who always helped him with that (eventho sometimes they do it in very unpleasant way).

---

You checked your clothes once again before you got ready to head out of your room.

"Alone?" asked your roommate that also your bestfriend.

"Yes,"

"Really? You could ask Jungkook--"

"He is sleeping, no doubt, no hope," cut you fastly while you opened the door.

"Who? Who is sleeping?"

You jumped back as you got so surprised. That boy you talked about was standing in front of you right now.

"Y-you surprised me," said you with a trembled voice because of the shock therapy just now.

"Where will you go? Why didn't you tell me?" asked Jungkook offensive.

"Why should I tell you?" you asked him back with your low voice. Meanwhile, you heard your friends were giggling behind you. You sighed then went out of your room properly and walked to the elevator first.

"Hey? I'm talking to you," Jungkook pulled your small backpack that made you stopped walking.

"Ish! Let mee!" you tried to let him go but he moved to face you.