Taehyung - II

It's 6 PM

It's 6 PM.

You messed your hair desperately because you didn't make any progress on your thesis task. Moreover, your deadline was tomorrow. You're not really good in science and making a thesis was a big problem for you.

"What are you doing?" asked your mom that was already in your room, bringing you some snacks.

"I don't know what I am doing," said you hopelessly while put away your fingers from laptop to a cup of coffee that your mom brought.

"Ask Taehyung if you are confused. He already did it tho," suggested your mom. Well, it's the last choice that you ever thought of. That very annoying neighbor and also your senior at school was not someone you could rely about this.

"No, mommy. Thank you," declined you calmly as you pretended to continue your work.

"Okay. That's up to you, baby. Goodluck!" replied your mom while tapping your shoulder then went outside your room.

You growled in your chair then walked to your balcony to get the fresh air. From your balcony you could also see Taehyung's balcony. And he was there, playing with his puppy.

"Heey!" shouted Taehyung finally when he realized that you were there. You woven your hand and smiled awkwardly, confused whether you should ask him for help or not but that damn clock kept ticking. You couldn't deny that your deadline was getting nearer.

"Oppa," you finally called him.

"Hm?"

"I make cheesecake. Do you want some?" asked you that makes Taehyung stopped playing with his puppy and stared at you.

"Sure! Bring it here," replied Taehyung then you nodded and quickly went downstairs to pack some slice of cheesecake that he loved so much.

---

You entered Taehyung's house casually. Being neighborhood for more then 10 years made you knew each other's family so well, as if his family was yours too. So, his house was your house and vice versa.

He waited you at the living room while watching his favorite cartoon, seemed like he didn't realize your presence yet. You slowly sat beside him and dropped your laptop and the box of cake on the table.

"Why do you bring your laptop?" asked Taehyung as he unpacked the cake.

"Hehe," you just giggled and turned on your laptop. Taehyung rolled his eyes, knowing your strange act meant something.

"Tch. That's why you're being nice," mumbled Taehyung and dropped the cake again on the table.

"Pleaseee. It should be easy for you," you begged him while shaking his arm slowly, blinking your eyes several times, hoping that it would be cute enough.

He sighed and pat your head, "I know, I'm smart and humble so I will help you. Sincerely. Eventho you just give me this tiny cheesecake," said Taehyung, emphasizing on the word 'sincerely' to make it more dramatic. You looked at him with your poker face. Taehyung was being overacting again.

"Don't be too much," muttered you after you punched his shoulder. Meanwhile he just chuckled and started to eat the cheesecake. His tummy was number one priority.

"Please explain it first," said Taehyung that sounded like a boss and it annoyed you as usual. You rolled your eyes before you started explaining your task to him.

Taehyung moved closer to you and gazed at your laptop screen. You froze for a second because he was just damn close to you.

"Why did you choose this topic?" asked Taehyung as he tried to scroll down the touch panel on your laptop. That sure made you lost focus when his hand was over your hand.

"Hm? Oh-- just because.. It's frequently discussed," answered you randomly because that's the only reason that you could think of now.

"Stupido," said Taehyung while flicking your head. Taehyung seriously could make you admired him and in another second he would make you regretted to ask help from him.

Without another words, Taehyung straightened his body, sat properly and took your laptop to his lap. He typed for some keywords that may help you.

"Here, you can make a resume from those articles," said Taehyung after more than 30 minutes of silence.

"Okay,"

You two were absorbed in doing the task until you realized the clock already showed at 10.

"Two parts more. Ouch, my shoulder hurts," grumbled you before you yawned and stretched your body.

"I'm hungry. I'll go to minimarket," Taehyung stood up and strained his hand too. Taehyung's parents were going to be so late tonight so he didn't have any choice but to buy some fast food for you two.

You nodded your head as he left you alone. Feeling so tired, you laid your head on the table and thought for taking a short rest only until Taehyung came.

---

Taehyung stepped upstairs and found you already fell asleep in peace. Taehyung came closer and put the plastic bag on the table slowly.

"Aish, this girl!" mutterred Taehyung but he wasn't dare to wake you up since you looked so tired.

Taehyung kneeled down beside you, tidying your messy hair that covered your face carefully. He gazed at your face for seconds before he grabbed your tiny body and laid you to sleep at the sofa, at least it's comfier.

"You should pay me more for this," whispered Taehyung before he continued to finish your task.

---
*KRINGGG KRINGG*

You woke up when you heard the alarm from your phone. You slowly got up and rubbed your eyes without realizing that you...

"OMG MY PAPER!!! What time is it?? GOD HOW CAN I--" you're so panic and trying to turn on your laptop with your trembled hand, until someone grabbed your hand.

"Shut up," it's Taehyung who was lying on the sofa too. Well, you couldn't even realize that you were on the same sofa as him. Don't ask me about the sofa, it somehow fit you two.

"My--"

"There," said Taehyung with his sleepy voice while pointing at the table. Your task was completely finished and printed out. You stared at him unbelievably. Your mouth was opened but words couldn't spill out from your tongue because you're so shock.

"You-- omg I love you!!!!" exclaimed you as you (unconsciously) hugged him, tightly.

"Stop it or I will not let you," whispered Taehyung that still shut his eyes. You released your hug and smiled widely at him.

"How should I pay?" asked you.

"Not with a cake, please. It just lasts for hours,"

"Then what?"

Taehyung thought for seconds before he replied, "I will let you know when I want it,"

"Okay. Just back to sleep, it's just 5," said you while staring at him who closed his eyes again.

"Thank you so much," whispered you, sincerely while admiring that perfect side profile of Kim Taehyung.

---

It's 1k reads!!! Thank you so much❤❤❤