Travel Together: Jimin Version

Surprised Trip!

---

You stretched your arms after you finished your work. You looked at the clock on your desk and it was 5 PM. Finally you could go home then rested your tired body and soul. You started to pack your things and went out of your workplace.

You entered the elevator while checking your phone and started to feel dissapointed again. You came to think that you're being dumped by your boyfriend, Park Jimin. Because it was already 2 weeks without hearing anything from him.

Then you went to the bus stop as usual, waiting for the bus while listening to your favorite songs with your earphone. But someone was blocking your way.

A big bucket of red roses suddenly appeared in front of you. You widened your eyes as you looked up to that person in front of you.

"Jimin oppa??"

Eventho he wore a mask and snapback you knew those eyesmiles were Jimin's. He stretched out his hands, wanted you to give him a hug. You willingly came and jumped to round your hand into his waist.

Jimin chuckled as he wrapped his hand on your tiny body. You both didn't care about other people who looked at you with a strange look.

Didn't let the mood carry you too far before you could blame him, you suddenly pushed him.

"How dare you abandoned me this 2 weeks?" asked you then punched his wide chest. Jimin pulled his mask off and then you could see his playful smile that you really missed.

Jimin stroked your hair, "Am I succeed to make you annoyed?"

You hissed and caught his hand, "Are you joking right now???"

Cup!
Jimin pecked a short kiss on your lips, making your face as red as roses that Jimin held.

"I was abroad," he kissed your lips again.

"And my phone was broken," then your cheek.

"And I was too lazy to get a new phone," then your sharp nose. But then you held his cheek before he could 'flirt' you again.

"But you know my phone number very well," said you, still felt annoyed eventho it's not as annoyed as before. (well, is there anyone that still be angry after what your cutie boyfie did?)

"Because I wanna miss you more, then wanted you even more then," said Jimin while rubbing your cheek softly when you just froze in your place.

"I have something for you. Consider this as an apology from me," Jimin handed the flower bucket to you then led your way to his car.

You both got in the car then Jimin put your seatbelt on. You smiled and quickly kissed Jimin's cheek.

Jimin laughed and pinched your nose, "Aniyaa, don't try to steal any kisses yet,"

"What?? You already did!" argued you, rather than annoyed now you felt more embarrassed.

"Hehe, mine is different, honey," replied Jimin then he started the car.

"Ish. Whatever," you decided to take a short sleep and ignored Jimin for awhile.

---

You thought Jimin was driving you home, but you woke up in the unfamiliar place. And wait....you tried to get up from the seat and you didn't find Jimin beside you. You looked outside the car and you really surprised that you were in front of a beach!

You wore your coat before you got out of the car to find Jimin. But you-once again- got surprised because of a paper-ships (that kind of origami fold) that laid on the ground. It was written 'Read me!'. Then you unfolded the first paper-ship.

Have you woke up? I forget when the last time I see your pillow face.

You smiled as you saw another paper-ship that you also unfolded it.

And now I ask myself why could I be so ungrateful to have such an angel like you.

Tch. That cheesy words were always his style.

And the third paper-ship.

Look up! Even the stars light your way to come for me.

And that's true. The sky was insanely beautiful that night.

Next paper-ship,

Then look in front of you. You'll see the sea. Yes of course, we're at the beach.
Haha. It's not funny, isn't it?

You chuckled and you walked to get the last paper-ship.

Now turn back, or you'll regret it. This time I'm serious.

"Regret? What would--" suddenly someone pulled your arm fastly, made you faced him then he intensely captured your lips without giving you any space to decline it.

"Jimin opp--" he spared you just a second for you to catch your breath. Jimin held your waist tightly, meanwhile you laid your hand around his shoulder, as a support for your trembled feet.

It was a long and sweet kiss. And it was first time for you being kissed like that. And...yea you just couldn't explain it with words. You just could state that you loved him even more and more.

"So," you both caught your breath and smiled at each other. "What's next?"

Jimin stared at you while fixing your messy hair, "I want to ask you for dinner, but..."

"But?"

"But....hehe, you know, maybe we could do another exciting thing--"

You punched his shoulder hardly, knowing what he meant. "Don't you dare to think that!"

"Whyy? It's normal, right??" argued Jimin and you slapped his shoulder once again.

"Come on! I'm hungry!" you circled your hand around his waist and hugged him tightly. He laughed and messed your hair.

"What do you wanna eat?" asked Jimin.

"Seafood! How about you?"

"Umm," he looked down at you and smirked. "I wanna eat you," replied Jimin as he kissed your forehead several times, made you laughed then pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Omg, could you please not being a pervy?? You make me scared, ya know?" yelled you while kept squeezing Jimin's cheeks.

"Arraseo, arraseo," Jimin held your hand and got it off his cheeks.

"How about piggyback a round before we have dinner?" offered Jimin to you and without hesitation you jumped to his back.

"Omo, are you gaining weight?" asked Jimin while fixing your position on his back.

"Yes, of course. I eat a lot because I think you already dumped me!" answered you.

"Pardon? I think you should get prettier if I dumped you to get another man. Who want a girl like you?" said Jimin, jokingly. You gasped unbelievably.

"How dare you? You just said that you're grateful and bla bla bla," protested you while circling your arms around his neck tightly.

"Yak! I'm just kidding, dear," said Jimin and you loosened your arms.

"Dear," called Jimin.

"Hm?"

"Do you accept my apology?"

You stayed quite for awhile then pecked a kiss on his cheek. Jimin looked shocked but then he giggled.

"Don't do that again," said you.

"I won't. It's hard to miss you," answered Jimin sincerely. And you both enjoyed the night breeze and the rythm of the sea in silent. Just then, the ocean, the sky, the sand, and even the stars became your witness that tonight your both feeling were getting deeper.

---

Finally, I finish this within a day hehe. This chapter is dedicated to my new friends annexoxo11 and JiminNunmul ❤❤

I hope you guys like it~^^