epi 4

Diamond Pov.

I Decided to call Justin but I was nervous like what was I going to say ? I ringed his number && a cute deep voice picked up Hello ? he said I said hello in a shy voice he said who this I said they girl you met at the mall Diamond , he said Oh wassup I was like hey um do you think we could meet up , he said of course where you live at ? I said 5674 rock branch rd , he said he was on his way , I asked him can I bring my little sis , be said of course how old is her ? I said 5 he said that's perfect because I just picked me little sis up from daycare && she 5 also I was like cool see you when you get here && hung up the phone. *15 mins later* I heard a car pull up so I looked out ths window I && saw a nice ass car in my drive way I think they called them bugattis , So I called Chloe to come on && this little girl bought a big bag with her filled with stuff , I said little girl we is not staying to night , she started laughing && kept walking outside , I looked at her && started shaking my head lol this little girl crazy , so we walked to his car && got in Justin look so cute once again , but when I got in  the car I walked in into a surprise I just knew that .......